Toyota Tundra Forums banner

3181 - 3185 of 3185 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been lurking around without leaving an introduction or maybe I made one but honestly, I can't remember.
I work for an online shop called petstreetmall and there's an on-going up to 30% off discount on selected like litter box enclosure, dog bed, pet crates, and more. Feel free to check it out, guys!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,
Here's my intro and how I found my dream truck! Glad to find a helpful forum to guide me on this journey.
For twenty years I have been Driving Tacoma's (2). One was 1st Gen and the second was 2nd Gen. And all that time I always drooled over Tundras. I knew I wanted one but never thought it would happen.
Well, finally it did. I found a need for more tow capacity after starting an Travel Trailer rental company and REALLY did not want a domestic truck, I love my Toyota's!
I cam across this beauty, of all places, CarMax. Apparently they dont care to educate themselves on Tundra's since, per the Rep, they rarely sale Tundra's.

This is a 2012 with only 42,800 miles, previously owned by a company that rarely drove it. It has the tow package allowing me to two up 7800MAX (OMG that is so much better than the small 3,500MAX on the Tacoma I had.
I am loving it and absolutely floored when I found out it has sway control (Say WHAT!?) AND the option raise and lower the headlights, should have seen me in such surprise. I didn't know it existed.

I'm like a kid with a new toy! :)

·
Registered
14 blue ribbon matalic
1 Posts
Hi All, Long time observer, first time poster. I've in joyed all the good information I've gleaned over a time. Today I'm looking for some advice(information). I had a 14 crewmax, correct, had, Got into a rear end accident, actually in the middle of one. Any how it looks to me that my frame is bent, the space between the top of the bed to the bottom is significant. Does this total the vehicle? There is also fount and rear damage. Thanks for any info. Steve

3181 - 3185 of 3185 Posts