Toyota Tundra Forums banner

801 - 806 of 806 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lucas here...purchased a 2007 limited Tundra in 09. Since then I’ve been building the snot out of it little by little. So far I have installed 4:88 rears, Procomp lift 8”, body 4”, procomp front coils and rear shock absorbers, front and rear M1 smittybuilt bumpers, w/front and rear fog lights, front light bar, retractable AMP side steps, 37” Nitto G2 on 20” eagle 🦅 wheels, train horn installed with the spare tire delete, volant coi, bulldog tune off-road, flow master duel exhaust, JBA long tube headers, CB radio, updated speaker/head unit/amp/custom box 12”sub, custom lights under the front and rear seats, added a light bar to the rear under the tailgate, two full size a spare tires in the bed, McNeal Racing Baja Kit...snorkel and net MT wheels going in tomorrow. Love this truck, been a journey and has its ups and downs but rides and looks like no other.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gosh there are a lot of Tundra forums. This is the 3rd I've joined.
Just bought a 2007 doublecab 4WD with the 5.7, 115k miles. Hope I got a good one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Nebraska. Purchased a one owner 05 Tundra DC limited 4wd couple weeks back. It’s got 157k on it and other than transmission shimmy/studder, it’s in great shape. I changed the radio hu to another Toyota touch screen dvd/bt version keeping factory jbl amp and speakers functioning. I also did the simply speakers surround kit to the front woofers which was a HUGE improvement. Looking for some black wheels to go with the blacked out badges I did. Pic of when I bought it and then working it last weekend. It was bought from a good friend who bought it originally when he worked on the line for Toyota. It lived most of its life down south and so, thankfully, isn’t all rusted out underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

801 - 806 of 806 Posts