Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 555 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Tundra Solutions!

We are always happy to see a new member onboard TS.com, please feel free to post on this thread and introduce yourself. If you have recently purchased a new Sequoia, pop a post and tell us about your new ride.

Be sure to check out all the various forums that have information on the care of your Sequoia. If you have not yet signed up as a Club Member, you may want to consider becoming one to have total access to ALL the forums on TS.

Click on
Join The Club for information.

If you need any help or assistance please feel free to PM any of the

TS.com Team Moderators

Once again, welcome to Tundra Solutions! We will be looking forward to your postings.

Simias (Chris) and Boone (Dan)
Part of your TS.com Team

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi!

HOWDY! Just joined the website, but I've had my '03 Phantom Grey Sequoia LTD since December of '02. It's nice to finally find a web board dedicated to Sequoias! Keep up the good work!

I only have one online pic of my Sequoia, but the site won't allow remote viewing. Here's a link, though. http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=55821&anum=2172 It's kind of screwy because I was trying to make a signature pic for another board....never really finished. You can also back out into my album and see some pics of my old Bronco. I miss that thing. :( :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Greetings from Baltimore

Hello, all,

I just discovered your forum and enjoyed reading the posts. I have a 2002 silver Sequoia that I just bought to replace my beloved '99 4Runner. The Sequoia is by far the most luxurious vehicle I've ever owned and, for the most part, I like it.

Anyway, thanks for all of the great info! Hopefully, I can contribute.

Mark

P.S. I can't seem to save my signature on this post. Is there a trick to do this? My sig seemed to work on the new thread I started but not here. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark & Duck...welcome to the site!! and thanks for all of your contributions already. i'm not on as much, so i'm missing out on a lot of stuff, so i haven't even tried to do the sig thing. check out the Q&A forum for the directions on your sigs. :) sorry for the quick posts. just trying to catch up on my reading!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Everyone

We haven't picked up or truck yet but she's ordered.. 2004 Limitted with everything but DVD. Tried to opt out on the rear audio too but they're still working on that. We were told on Friday that the truck was found..? but he didn't know where it was.. :clown: The location manager at the dealership told him in passing that she got the two vehicles he was looking for.. one being mine. We're supose to find out more details this week.. I read that everyone or mostly everyone is really happy with their vehicles.. Hope we are too..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another Newbie

Hello all. Just acquired an '04 Limited in Silver. Traded an "03 Odyssey. Just couldn't do the minivan thing anymore.

Love the truck. Needs two more options to complete - dvd based nav system and memory seats. Otherwise perfect.

Look forward to posting.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcom Koz and Sam!!

yup, so far the majority of the Sequoia owner's on the site have really enjoyed their rides. so hopefully you'll be doing the same in the next few days. :)

Sam...yeah, we did the minivan thing too and we loved our Sienna, but you could do so much more with an SUV. especially for those with an active lifestyle.

again welcome to the site! :tu:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Purchased my seqoia Jan '01. I'm a veteran I guess you could say. Had few minor problems with mine but nothing to bad. I live in Denver, pull my boat and camper up to 10,000 feet, drove it cross country to CA and to MN so I had it to alot of extreams you could say...overall its a good vehichle :tu:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sequoia Forum and Truck Newbie

Just traded my 2001 4Runner SR5 for a new 2004 Sequoia SR5. I am picking up the truck on Monday. Can't wait. Loved the 4Runner but mainly traded because of space. With kids, etc, the Sequoia has a ton more room. 3rd Seat is nice.

Hello everyone.

Bill

·
Registered
279 Posts
Just found this Forum when I was searching for after market shocks for my Sequoia. Purchased my '01 in January '01 and have 56000 miles so far. No personality but stone reliable. Gets me there when I need to go. Daily driver while my C5 sits out the winter! :(
For good Corvette talk, visit www.corvetteforum.com

·
Registered
329 Posts
Greetings... I just registered here few days ago and I own a 2003 Silver metallic Sequoia SR5. Its amazing how some of your exp. so far on these cars and accurate as my exp. for instance with the tailgate window thing not being able to close due to locked window function.

Anyway looking forward to hearing from all.

Kzang

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this forum has grown a lot in such a short time. every time i log on there are new sequoia members! well, glad to have all of you hear and we are all looking forward to your contributions!! welcome to TS folks!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. Ken here, from Londonderry NH. Picked up a loaded SR5 a couple of weeks ago.

This is a great resource. Keep up the good work.

Ken

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

Hey whats up everyone? My names Mehul, from Stamford, CT. Just joined this site, I own a 2001 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4wd, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
4 Posts
'04 SR5, just bought today!

Hi everyone. Just took delivery today of a '04 SR5 w/ 15miles on the odo, Silver Sky, all options except sunroof and JBL. First impressions are good, but everything about the truck takes some getting used to since my other car is a VW GTI 337 :cool: . I have to give a :tu: to my dealership for the extra effort they went through to accomodate my schedule and requests, especially my rep Mr. Yang.
First things I'd like to get are bumper/brush guards and a ski/board rack. Do most ppl go OEM or aftermarket for these items?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Welcome Ken, Mehul, and genxguy! Welcome to TS.com.

Mehul, did you ever find Bill's phone number for the Springs? If not, it's 707-678-3944.

genxguy, not sure about the brushguard and ski rack. Take a look in the galleries or post a question about that. You'll find tons of helpful people around here.

Again, welcome and please let us know if you have any questions. Dan

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
2002 Sequoia Limited

I am now the new owner of a 2002 Sequoia Limited (silver)... 42,400 km with remote starter added, moonroof (was that an option in '02?)... $47,900 CAD (approx $35,800 USD). I am extremely happy with the new acquisition. Changed the four pin trailer wiring harness for seven pin, and next week will be getting the electric brake controller installed (in location where the forward ashtray is) and having a couple of minor mechanical defects rectified and then I'm off and running for camping season.

A quick question for the group/moderators - in the private areas what kind of documentation is available? Are parts lists, repair manuals, etc. available? I'm trying to decide whether to subscribe to Tundra Solutions or Alldata, or both.

Look forward to your feedback.

Randy

·
Premium Member
6,435 Posts
randwolfe said:
I am now the new owner of a 2002 Sequoia Limited (silver)... 42,400 km with remote starter added, moonroof (was that an option in '02?)... $47,900 CAD (approx $35,800 USD). I am extremely happy with the new acquisition. Changed the four pin trailer wiring harness for seven pin, and next week will be getting the electric brake controller installed (in location where the forward ashtray is) and having a couple of minor mechanical defects rectified and then I'm off and running for camping season.

A quick question for the group/moderators - in the private areas what kind of documentation is available? Are parts lists, repair manuals, etc. available? I'm trying to decide whether to subscribe to Tundra Solutions or Alldata, or both.

Look forward to your feedback.

Randy
Randy,

See
The "New" Club Garage
Technical Service Bulletins Database on TundraSolutions.com
Differences between Registered Members and Club Members

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi

Hi,

I signed up because I'm looking at buying a sequoia in the near future. I really appreciate all the good info that is here, thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
39 Posts
New Owner

Well I joined awhile back and finally took delivery of my 2004 2WD Sequoia. So far it has been just great. I already installed the Magnaflow exhaust with the K&N Intake and what a difference that made. I am currently installing the Vizualogic headrest monitors with a Nav system and a indash touch screen monitor. As soon as I get some pics I post them. Great forum by the way..

1 - 20 of 555 Posts