Toyota Tundra Forums banner
501 - 520 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up a 2014 Blizzard White Pearl Platinum edition. Loving the ride and features!! Can't wait to utilize all the resources in this forum!
IMG_2789.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey....from North Carolina, just joined the forum and have already got alot of useful info. I just bought a 2016 Pyrite Mica SR5. So far I have added a 3" lift, Ultra Gauntlets wrapped in Goodyear duratracs(275/70/18) with plenty more mods to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello everyone.

I don't have a sequoia yet, but I should have one by the end of the week. I drive a tundra, and we are trading my wife's '16 4Runner on a used sequoia. We just had another baby and the car seat doesn't fit very well in the 4Runner. Looking at a '12 sequoia platinum with 51,000 miles. Can't wait to learn more about the tundra's not do distant cousin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Officially joined but I've frequented the site many times the last few years. Originally owned a 2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4 and currently own a 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4x4. The 2002 trucked along to 324,000 miles before trading it in 2 years ago for a Toyota Sienna for the wife and 4 kids. Several months before we traded it in, I completed the major maintenance (timing belt, water pump, pulleys, tensioners, thermostat, etc.), changed out the plugs, and flushed all fluids. I felt like it would go another 324k. Amazing truck. The 2008 has 120k and counting. A totally different beast. Unmolested, all stock with every available option for a Limited - minus the fender flares and supercharger. Another awesome truck. Interestingly, our Toyota's are the exact same color - Slate Metallic (Paint Code 1F9).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

Thanks for all who maintain this site. It was helpful to me in fixing an automatic window on a 2005 Sequoia SR5. I now have a 2015 Sequoia SR5 I bought in May 2016 with 25k miles. Looking forward to activity here and posts to come.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

Picked up an '01 Sequoia Limited 4WD a few weeks ago on the cheap because high miles (308k) and it needed quite bit of work to pass inspection. Luckily the engine and transmission are still running strong and so is the 4WD so I jumped on it. We are going to need a bigger vehicle for the family as it grows so we had been looking for a three suv and the Sequoia topped my list.

Got it fixed up over the past few weeks and finally brought it home to show it the wife for the first time (I bought it without her ever driving it or seeing it). Good news though, she likes it.

Work I had done before bringing her home:

Bilstein 4600's in the front with KYB strut mounts
Moog front lower control arms and eccentric cam adjusters
Sankei front lower ball joints
Front sway bar links
Alignment
Valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, and pcv valve
Fuel filter
Oil change (mobil 5w30 and a K&N Filter)
Bosch icon wipers up front and the oem wiper in the rear

1300 on the truck, 700 in parts, and 500 in labor and I got a pretty sweet ride that's worth double what I paid

Up Next:

I need a yaw rate sensor (sadly, those damn things are too damn expensive)
I want to do the 13WL caliper conversion with Brembo rotors, Advios Pads and still deciding on the calipers I want to use.
I need to do the tsb for the rear hatch repair, rear window and wiper don't work

·
Registered
20 Posts
New Guy from St Aug,FL about to buy a Black SR5 loaded with 66k. Have a LX 470 also. More to Mod :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey guys! been on every other toyota forum, figured i should join here as well! have an 08 Sequoia w TRD SC, TRD wheels, and an 07 4runner SE V8

Attachments

Reactions: TRDSeqoia

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey guys! been on every other toyota forum, figured i should join here as well! have an 08 Sequoia w TRD SC, TRD wheels, and an 07 4runner SE V8
Which TRD wheels?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey
Everyone. I am relatively new to the forum scene and to owning a Tundra. I have had mine for a few months and realize I should of made the switch sooner. I had a 03 Ram 2500 with the Cummings diesel and a 6 speed manual transmission. She was a great truck but was getting a little long in the tooth. So I traded up (in my opinion )to a 2015 Tundra 1794 edition. Here are a few happy snaps of my great truck. I look forward to sharing and learning with y'all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, Here's my 2008 SR5 with 100k on the clock. Just put some 2016 TRD off road wheels/tires on it and an AFE intake.
Looking forward to finding out some more tips /tricks for these because it's MINT!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the welcome message.

I have been inactive on the forum for a few years (formerly '69LC) but now I've created a new account as "69landcruiser".

My 2008 Sequoia Limited has 116,000 miles and I'm undertaking some reconditioning to move the truck to our vacation home as a second vehicle. The truck runs great and is very good mechanical condition.

I hope to be able to both give and get some information about the reconditioning tasks I plan to begin.

Thanks.

'69landcruiser

·
Registered
3 Posts
Howdy all from Arizona. I have been a Toyota nut for years.
88 4Runner 4x4 3" lift with 33's and removable top. that was traded in when I got married for another 4Runner.
97 4runner 4x4 2.5" OME heavyduty Springs and shocks with 32's, factory elec locker, KN intake. still have
03 Sequoia 2x4 SR5 leather interior upgraded dvd entertainment throughout truck. 0ver 200,000 mi 0 leaks. still have
2010 Sequoia Platinum 4x4. just purchased for a steal. unfortunately it is a FFV, no supercharger for me :crying:

My friends and family come to me when they need a new or newer vehicle and I always get them into Toys.

The 2nd gen for Tundra and Sequoia is a new world to me and I found a lot of good info on this forum. I will definitely search this thing for days before I asked that stupid question that has been answered 5,000 times and as I learn more about my new truck and as I upgrade I will post my findings and what I have done to help out anyone else.

Ride on and Godspeed

Tazz151

501 - 520 of 574 Posts