Toyota Tundra Forums banner

741 - 760 of 788 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a 08 Tacoma Dbl Cab PreRunner. My truck is stock now, but after going through this site I have found all kinds of mods that I want to add to it. I am new to all this and will post some pictures when I start adding mods. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, all
My name is Wing. I live in Boston, MA.
I have a 2009 Tacoma, with OEM roof rack, HID fog light mod, HID driving light mod, eyelid mod, fog light on all time mod, Homemade light bar with 2 Hella 500 with HID mod soon. bed light mod, tailgate lock mod. interior light all on when door open mod.
Hope will learn more on this site.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
91 toyota frame damage

i hit a tree in a 91 toyota 4x4. the cross member in the front end is bent in and it pulled both sides of the frame in a little. the driver side more than the other. but i was wondering if anyone new how to straighten the frame to the proper demensions so the new core support will fit right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello........
New to the site but got here somehow.
Read the post about the exterior care and was impressed.
Very good site and I will have questions later.
Thanks to all.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have a dc 2008 am looking at so rear seat under storage and can you help me i know that du-ha has one with 8 high 20 wide and 56 long is see that toyota has one but i can not find out area i would get in storage with it has any on else looked in to ths?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

I'm from Calgary, Ab and I'm doing a Tundra brake upgrade on my Tacoma. Needed some information and I understand this is the premier place on the net to get info on Tundras. :D

Hope to see you guys on the trail!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hello there...Just wanted to say Hi....I just came over from 'the OTHER side' i was a 02 tundra guy until about 2 hrs ago.....oh... I'm not that bad..I have actually ridden w/ Johnny Law the Moderator..( Oct Mt a couple years ago)

My 02 Tundra finally gave out after 212000 faithful, and hard earned Miles ( 105000 just on the Firestone Destination A/T's)

Now I have a BONE stock 06 DC Long bed......looking forward to adding a few mods to make her sexy.....

I'm on both the North Shore AND in Western Ma....Hope to have as much fun here as I did on the Tundra forum. Looking fwd to meeting some new folks....

Regards,
Pete

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

...^^^... Sent you a PM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all, Been a long time member and would like to make a proper introduction. Had an 03 tundra traded in for 07 Sequoia for wife. Now recently purchased brand new taco and loving every sec of it. Living in marietta,Ga. hope to see some of ya around.

Sineth

heres a pic of it ready to go fishing.

2010 TRD OffRoad Package purchased for $23,200 otd before tax and title. These tacos hold there value, i seen some 07-09 same models going for well over what i paid brand new. So i know i got a steal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well i'm new to this forum.in my opinion its a excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of forums on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your forum. Thanks.
=============================
static caravan insurance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,
Just bought a "new to me" 2008 Tacoma prerunner SR5... Yes it is a 4banger... It was the truck I was looking for. I absolutly love it!!! I already have 2003 G35(6mt) coupe which I've owned since mile zero, so that is my "fun" car. Problem is that I started a new job last December and already put 10k miles on my G. In other words, time to buy a truck!!! I needed a ride with good mileage and I always loved the look of the Tacoma. So I decided to jump at this ride...

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Greetings from Houston. Just bought a 2011 4 door Tundra with the off road package. I am waiting to pick it up after having options added. Roof rack, Bluetooth, skid plate, and paint sealant. Just shy of 500 miles in a week. Going back out to deer camp on Thursday afternoon. Love the ride, even better than the Camry loaner.:tu:

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey so far i love this site its helped me from making many mistakes while taking my tundra apart and having to replace a whole bunch of parts in the process.....
but alas there is one thing i cant find on this web site.. wiring.. i am keeping my stock stereo 04 tundra limmited doublecab but im trying to add a sub that jbl system is all digital
where do i half to jack in to get an aux rca convertable signal

this is making me loose my marbles i do everything myself i do it for all my friends but this has me stumped this is the first time ive been stumped when do i jack in rear door mid or what

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone. Ive had a 2001 gooooooollldddd SR5 Sequia in the family since it was new, my mom mainly drives it now, but i just recently decided that bone stock was not cutting it. the lights sucked, so the first thing i did was put some HIDs in. I used the 35w 4500k DDM kit. Works well for a non projection headlight. Next will be some fogs since there are non there from the factory. anyways, found this group here and cant wait to get knee deep in knowledge.

741 - 760 of 788 Posts