Toyota Tundra Forums banner

781 - 788 of 788 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
All though I dont own a Tundra I do now own a Tacoma, I love the truck, wifey got it for me as a Christmas present. But start with yota's (as I call them goes back a few years we started out by buying a 84 Celica and under a budget we needed a reliable vehicle. That was our start the next one we got was a 1980 4x4 pickup which is still running today, no long afterwards we bought wifey a 2008 Camry great car. And for Christmas wifey got me this Tacoma TRD SR5 4.0 4x4. So the learning process starts all over for me again I knew the 1980 inside and out, so I came here my oldest boy told me that this was the place to go to find all the needed information I would need to know. The oldest boy as a 2004 Tundra and with his truck that makes 4 we have in the family. We love our Yota's!!
1980 4x4 pickup 20R 156,000
2008 Camry 4 banger 100,000
2010 Tacoma 4.0 V6 93,000

·
Registered
4 Posts
Former member from way back when this site first started up....have a 2002 TRD OR AC SR5 Tundra that I bought new (has an issue which brought me back to this site as it was a good source of info when I was a new owner)....also have a new 2015 Tacoma TRD PRO Inferno Double Cab with Factory Tow Package. I've added N-fab wheel to wheel steps and a Scan Gauge II so I can keep track of the AT. Next week it is getting a Snug Top XTR Shell and a Bed Rug installed...had to wait a month as they had to special order the top due to the color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: New Member

Hi all,'
New member from Az.
Just took the jump for my new 2015 Tacoma. Waiting for it to arrive. Tim's says it will be a month or a few days more.
I have been driving my wife's 08 Tacoma whenever she lets me or wants me to since 08. Just didn't want to give up my 05 wrangler. Think it's time for some comfort and quiet driving from now on.
maybe someone can answer this for me.
I wonder how long it takes to build a Tacoma from start to finish.
Reason I wonder is, I would like the silver sky metallic paint and the dealer says they cant get it?
Any answers on this?
Thanks.
Smokenguns

·
Locked in for life
1,118 Posts
Hi all. Just downsized my 2009 Tundra to a 2018 Taco TRD Sport DC AT. Hoping to not mod this truck like the last two Tundras (been on this site since 2002).....

Attachments

781 - 788 of 788 Posts