Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and welcome to the Tundra Solutions Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to register on our site and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, we have a large group of friendly members ready to help you.

To start with, We would like to share some useful resources that are available to help you on our site and to customize your Tundra Solutions account.

TundraSolutions.com FAQ - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item_1

Edit Profile - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile
In the edit profile area of your user control panel, you can update your location, dealer choice, vehicle choice, and additional information. Some information, like your vehicle selection is shown in your posts, so other members know what you drive.

Edit Signature - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/usercp.php
In your edit signature area of your user control panel, you can customize your post signature. This is a neat way to let other members know something about you. When you post a message, you can optionally include your signature with your post.

Edit Options - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions
In the edit options area of your user control panel, you can set your privacy settings, messaging notifications, thread display options, date options, and miscellaneous options.

Paid Subscription - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/payments.php
In the Paid Subscription area of your user control panel, you may subscribe to our website, and your account will be instantly upgraded. This for instance grants you access into the subscriber forums.

Customer Support - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Access our support resources when you need them. Just click on the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of any page. Your message will be sent to us, and handled promptly.

We hope to see you online.

Sincerely,
The Tundra Solutions Forums staff

·
Registered
2 Posts
looking for new vehicle, liking the rav4, a Camry, or a highlander. thought of a jeep lerado, but it is not a Toyota. seen a blue rav4, and since have liked the vehicle, hence bluerav4

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good Morning, We just recently purchase our second RAV4. The first was a 1999 for my wife. In 2001, she traded it in on my Ford 150 4x4 as a birthday present for my 40th. The RAV4 was her favorite car, but I guess she loved me more! Just about one month ago, she totalled her 2003 Corolla so we need to get another car, RAV4 it is! Anyways, we are working on a few mods to the car and hope to find the information we need to do it cost effective and hopefully by myself. We will see on that one!

·
Registered
2 Posts
2006 RAV4, V6, 3rd row. This is my first Toyota and, after 14 months and 24K miles, I'm still thrilled with it.

MPG (measured across 4 full tanks) is 23-24 on hilly highways with Cruise set at 67mph, or 26 on long, flat highway trips. Not great, but better than my Subaru Impreza and Outback. Towing a ton of pop-up camper, kayaks, bikes, etc, is a breeze. This beast has scary power. 3rd row is tiny, but so are my grandchildren.

Problems so far: Radio display is sometimes garbled (TS bulletin), mice nested around the ignition wires and gnawed themselves into oblivion, and it took 6 weeks and $8300 to get it back after tail-ending a Ford Ranger.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Got our 2007 RAV4 in August. Love it. 3rd row seat is pretty tight. My kids have big feet! Longo Toyota was great,(kudos to Frank Calderon). We went there after some shoddy treatment at another dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rav4 owner, the sequel:). Just traded an '02 L model on an '08 Sport. Couldn't be any happier with the dealer or the SUV's. Just thought I'd drop a note and join somewhere.

Brian M

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well they told me to introduce myself, so here I am. I am not a crazy fanatic, but I definitely take pride in maintaining (both mechanically and cosmetically) my '98 white RAV4 meticulously. The odometer just ticked over 100,000 miles in the last month. A few mods have been made here and there - a K&N filter, upgraded spark plugs and wire set, that sort of thing - but mostly I just like to keep it shining and running like new.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello,
don't own a rav4 but am driving the in-laws one while swmbo and I search for the perfect family car - the Tacoma isn't quite suitable for a baby or so swmbo says and what swmbo says ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I have a new Rav4 V6 Ltd. Blizzard Pearl.
One big annoyance is the seat belt chime. We ALWAYS use the seat belts
but there are times when picking up or dropping stuff evry 50 yards or so the chime is a pain!!
I was able to disarm the chimes using a code sequence in the manual for my last 2 vehicles. Toyota doesn't seem to want any changes made.
Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, everyone...

My sister just bought a leftover '08 RAV4 2.4L...since I'm the family wrench, I figure I'd better learn something about it, so here I am.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Morning, We just recently purchase our second RAV4. The first was a 1999 for my wife. In 2001, she traded it in on my Ford 150 4x4 as a birthday present for my 40th. The RAV4 was her favorite [COLOR=#FF4400 ! important][COLOR=#FF4400 ! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR]
, but I guess she loved me more! Just about one month ago, she totalled her 2003 Corolla so we need to get another car, RAV4 it is! Anyways, we are working on a few mods to the car and hope to find the information we need to do it cost effective and hopefully by myself. We will see on that one!

I really appreciate with this forum.

Thank you.

view for free system

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello people. I'm looking for a picture of a Rav 4 oil cabin filter housing and the correct name of the tool needed to loosen up the square indented fitting of the housing. I am thinking of getting a new Rav 4 and would like to know how hard it is to change the oil. Can anyone help? Thanks. Safedriver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i am not really new to TS but sold my 1gen tundra to buy a Ridgeline, sold that to buy a titan (What a mistake) and got rid of the titan to buy a rav4. I am soooo happy to be back in a Toyota.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i am not really new to TS but sold my 1gen tundra to buy a Ridgeline, sold that to buy a titan (What a mistake) and got rid of the titan to buy a rav4. I am soooo happy to be back in a Toyota.
Wow! Lots of vehicles. My questions: still have RAV, and are/were you happy with the RAV?

·
Registered
45 Posts
FYI: I purchased a V-6 4WD 2011 RAV4 last week. Don't like the more complex oil filter situation but many features and characteristics keep me pleased with decision.
Have Tundra and Scion in case this one "breaks down"! I am liking what I'm hearing about fuel mileage. If it'll do 24-26 on hiway I'll be happy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts