Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome Wheeler's Off-Road, Inc as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: Wheeler's Off Road.

·
Forum Admin
8,252 Posts
Here's my endorsement.

I have done business with these guys a few times and every time was an absolute pleasure. From the customer service to the website's simple and effective layout. You get quality parts at competitive prices. When you call them, you get a real voice the first time the line is answered. And they are very helpful too! I can't complain about the shipping time either, even though I'm on the East Coast and their in Oregon.

Highly recommended :tu:

·
1,770 Posts
I have done all my business through these guys. All high end bolt on suspension parts. Wheels, brakes, lines, straps, air systems, all of it. Immediate delivery every time. Best prices over most all shops out there.

Plus its an Oregon state business. No Sales tax. Extra bonus right there.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Here's my endorsement.

I have done business with these guys a few times and every time was an absolute pleasure. From the customer service to the website's simple and effective layout. You get quality parts at competitive prices. When you call them, you get a real voice the first time the line is answered. And they are very helpful too! I can't complain about the shipping time either, even though I'm on the East Coast and their in Oregon.

Highly recommended :tu:
Yep, highly recommended. I ordered some stuff from them and part of it was on backorder. They contacted me every couple days with order updates and I still received everything within 2 weeks.:tu::tu:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I highly recommend these guys too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts