Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyota has dropped interest rates. Of course they do that the week after we get our CrewMax *$%*@#$!.

Oh well that is life. I still love the truck.

Here is part of the email I got from the salesman.

I just wanted to drop you a note about the interest rate that Toyota just put on the Tundra. Double and CrewMax 36 months @ 0%, 48 months @ 1.9% and 60 months @2.9%. :(

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I guess there hasn't been any formal announcement yet with any qualifications. It's good news for me since I have not taken delivery yet (no idea when) but have a contract for a configuration and price with a dealer so the only way it gets lower for me is with lower interest rates. I wasn't really expecting any new incentives for the CrewMax.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Its very unpredictable with the Tundra. Who knows what's coming next. Just anticipate some good deals coming around the holidays ie. Memorial Day, Independence Day. Not a bad idea to get in touch with your favorite Tundra Dealer for good deals in the upcoming months.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Toyota has dropped interest rates. Of course they do that the week after we get our CrewMax *$%*@#$!.

Oh well that is life. I still love the truck.

Here is part of the email I got from the salesman.

I just wanted to drop you a note about the interest rate that Toyota just put on the Tundra. Double and CrewMax 36 months @ 0%, 48 months @ 1.9% and 60 months @2.9%. :(
Why the heck would he let you know that after you bought the truck?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Wish that was the rate I got but it wasn't. I don't care much because Mrs. Torch and I are already driving our new Tundra. We enjoy it. You can what if on the sales that come out. I got the deal I wanted, when I wanted it. I still drive with a big smile on my face and like the sig says we only have the 4.7L. We are the the lucky ones. We already have our Tundras.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
This is the reason why, as soon as I get my CrewMax, I'm outta here (TundraSolutions.com) for a while. I'm not going to be interested in all of the wonderful 2008 Tundra enhancements that are going to be announced about a month later :cry: I need about six months of pure enjoyment of my truck before I see what better deals, or worse, better trucks are out there. :mad:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why the heck would he let you know that after you bought the truck?

I am still getting email from a dealer who I have not contacted yet letting them know I already found a truck.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Checked with my dealer here in WI. It's still 3.9, 4.9 and 5.9% in May. I believe it is good through 06/24. I guess they must be selling really well in this area. No need for a rebate. If people find out, perhaps the fence sitters, it may piss them off enough to buy something else. It is inmaterial to me, as I have already bought mine. I could have saved $2778.60 though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Same here I was all excited last night but a let down this morning when i checked with my dealer. Said it was still 3.9 4.9 and 5.9. I am in the Twin Cities.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My dealer called today and informed me (much to my delight) that YES the rates have changed for all Tundras. 0 for 36, 1.9 for 48 and 2.9 for 60!!

Alternatively, you can get 1000 off plus 1000 extra on your trade in for ALL tundras including the crewmax.

I hate it that I have been waiting so long for my truck but now its all worthwile. My new crewmax is supposed to be here anytime beween now and 5/7.

Oh yeah, I live in Tennessee.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts