Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,890 Posts

Similar to what I bought years ago it now bears the Craftsman name. It's on wheels, compact and powerful enough for my uses.
You may want a longer hose which is easy to find in the accessories aisle.
I had one with larger capacity but the blower motor was about the same strength ~ I gave it away to a friend with a ranch in Montana.
I prefer this smaller size as space in my garage is at a premium and this one maneuvers lots easier when working around the vehicle and inside my home.
You don't need to spend a lot of money on a good shop-vac.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi. I would like to ask you about wet dry vacs under 100 for my car. Suggestions?
Dude, I also looked for vacuum cleaners for my car for a long time and I was lucky that I came across https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/buying-guides/wet-dry-vacs-under-100/. There are reviews on all popular models. Before that, I also searched in stores, but there are vacuum cleaners with different modern functions and therefore they are very expensive. I chose the Vacmaster model, VBV1210 on the website, and ordered it on Amazon. After that I did not buy a new vacuum cleaner for more than 5 years, so I advise you to read more information about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts