Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking forward to getting my set of Wet Okoles...I noticed that you have to remove the rear seats in the DC to install these.
Has anyone removed the rear seats in a 2007 DC? How difficult is this?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi,

I removed the rear seat on my 2008. Unscrew all the bolts on the floor holding down the rear seat. I think there were six in all. This was easy to do. Once they are removed, you will have to lift up the rear seat (with 2 people it's easier) to release the two brackets in back on each end from the two prongs. Once it's released installing the rear seat covers is pretty easy, at least it was for me. Then just reverse the rear seat removal procedure to reinstall the rear seat. The hardest part was re-aligning the seat brackets so that they would fit back onto the prongs. Once that is done, line up the seat bottom brackets so that they line up on the holes and re-install the screws.

The wet okole seats look great. Make sure you get them down on the seats correctly. Lots of push and pull involved. You'll know when they look right. My seat covers look great.

FredSG

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I went over to TN Monday to sign up for the GB since it was going to run through the 14th and found it closed. Bummer. I wish I had known about the quantity limit or been monitoring that thread closer. Oh well, I am probably going to buy covers from them for my Tundra and the wife's car even without the group buy. But it was said that if we pick them up they will do the install for us, so I think I will let them mess with them.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As always....it SOUNDS simple!:confused:
We'll see once I get the seat covers. The suspense is killing me!
I did get in on the group buy, thankfully. I signed up the very first day. Final price was $445.00:
Front covers - bucket seats
Seat pockets
TRD decals
Rear Seat covers
No piping / standard colors
Shipping to Va.

They are on the expensive end...but well worth it from what i have heard.
As soon as I get them installed, I'll post pictures!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts