Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two re sl 12" subs that are sitting in the boxes still colleting dust still waiting on the box to get here, that I ordered from Tech off of here about a month ago. So in the mean time I thought I would find out what everyone thinks I should be using for a amp. Right now I have a Rockford p6002 amp and im not sure it will push enough power for these subs. It is also about 4 or 5 years old and it is pretty large. Newer amps these days are much smaller and that would be better for me to install under one of the seats, because right now the one I have wont fit under there. What do you think, what amp should I go with??

·
Registered
404 Posts
There are tons of options so what's you're price range? Once we know that, we can go from there.

-Wes

edit: Now that I'm looking at your amp specs, it would appear that your current amp would provide 300wrms to each sub which should be perfect. I would just stick with that RF amp if at all possible to keep from wasting money.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thats a great amp, nothing wrong with using that. It'll do 300w x 2 or 600w x 1. I have a brand new in the box P800.4 going into a buddies truck in the next few weeks hopefully. Good clean amps, look a little dated with all the chrome, but none the less great amps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts