Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my truck was in the accident in the thread listed in this forum, I may end up getting a new tundra (so I can use all my parts of my old one). They prob. wont total it now, but I dont want to drive a wrecked truck unless they do a 400% job on it. I will probably buy a new one.

How much are 2006 AC or DC's 4x4's goin for nowadays with the new 07' out?

·
Registered
831 Posts
I don't know how many are actually left at dealers. I bought mine over a month ago, and the dealer only had 4 left. I bought one of them, my 2006 access cab, V8 TRD with front captians chairs for $21,800. That was with the $3k factory rebate, but I don't know if the factory is still offering rebates or not.

I saw an ad in the paper for a used 2006 that didn't have captains chairs, but otherwise was the same as mine, with 5k miles on it for $25k. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Very cheap. Probably anywhere from 5-8K off the sticker price.

I'd get a lawyer to handle your case with the insurance on the truck. It would be her insurance company that has to pay out, and they will give you the lowest amount possible. Make sure the body shop looks at EVERYTHING. The adjuster from the other company will only give a visual look and doesn't check every single thing that needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmm...new I don't think you'll find any, but I've seen a fair amount of '05 and '06 DC's with the XSP package (I know you had those Enkei's on yours) on eBay for fair money...you'll LOVE the step up to the DC. I often look over my right should while driving at the backseat and how much GD room there is. I'm 6'3" and fit back there fine, with headroom.

Sorry to hear about your accident.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hmm...new I don't think you'll find any, /snip
Last time I was at my local stealership they had 7 or 8 of them on the lot and that was only a week and a half ago. But that is in CA.

Good luck man...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I don't know how many are actually left at dealers. I bought mine over a month ago, and the dealer only had 4 left. I bought one of them, my 2006 access cab, V8 TRD with front captians chairs for $21,800. That was with the $3k factory rebate, but I don't know if the factory is still offering rebates or not.

I saw an ad in the paper for a used 2006 that didn't have captains chairs, but otherwise was the same as mine, with 5k miles on it for $25k. LOL
Did you get this price for a 4x4? If it was I may have to go take a run to the dealer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Brandon

Sorry to hear about your accident. About 3 weeks ago there was a 06 DC SR5 at my local dealership for $21,500. I do not know any specs what it has or does not have. I would sell you mine, but it is not 4x4 and I am not ready to part with it as of yet.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brandon

Sorry to hear about your accident. About 3 weeks ago there was a 06 DC SR5 at my local dealership for $21,500. I do not know any specs what it has or does not have. I would sell you mine, but it is not 4x4 and I am not ready to part with it as of yet.

Kevin

I would definatly have to take you up on yours if it was 4x4. Prob one of the cleanest on this site.

·
Registered
13 Posts
got my DC used 22k mi for 20,750. Maybe paid too much, but was tired of seeing all the one's listed around 21,500 sold before I could get to the dealer or even email them. don't know what they paid for those anyway.

The autotrader price was 22,300 but they also had it listed on ebay at a BuyitNow price of 20,995. I called and the guy said I can let that go for 21,500. I asked if he had seen his own ebay site and he called back 15mins later with 20,750 and I took it because 1. I suck at negotiating and 2. I needed it now.

They have another at Texas Auto just like mine minus a fog ligths/bed liner and a few more miles (2k) for 200$ less. oops. nevermind, just checked and looks like it has sold. It was there yesterday.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I paid about 30K before taxes on my DC limited 4WD. Sticker was 37.5.

chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts