Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know? the truck is sweet. wish I could find the bull bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not sure who makes that one, but my wife just got me an Aires bull bar and it looks just like this one and they make them in black as well, just google aires bull bar.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the aries and westin, but I prefer one with a smaller diameter tube. Also like how the one in the pic angles out away from the truck. - simple and clean

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Hey Mike, who's the chick in your avatar? :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wish I knew Gutz - just a chick from the internet that once I saw, I knew she was destined to be my avatar ;) I'll try to remember her name and get back to you on that one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the tip nomo - I do see a smaller diameter one for westin - might get same effect if I leave off the skid plate.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<<bump>> I still haven't found anything close to this bull bar. anyone know a fab shop in Houston that could make one? I like the westins/aries, but not 100% on pulling the trigger. I'm running with the theme "less is more" and not even sure I want something on the front yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Miked1978, check out a member 5.7_Tundra_Man. He has a black bull bar very similar to the one in your picture. I've never seen it on any other truck and it looks to be a smaller diameter than the Westins or Aries. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I believe the one that 5.7_ has is the same one as mine that I bought off of eBay. While it looks great, it will rust and crumple like a tin can if you touch anything. I have been looking for a stout bull bar for months!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Defiant Truck Products might have something that fits the bill, i.e. low key.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Defiant Truck Products might have something that fits the bill, i.e. low key.

thenks for the tip! they have an interesting light bar...

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Does anyone know, were to get those rock crawler side tubes?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like a Westin Safari bar that I had on my S-10, it was about 2.5 or 3 inch in diameter.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE - I found this bull bar - it's made by company called orfab. not sure if I like it anymore though...

·
Registered
221 Posts
I know this thread is old but I had these steps and light bar on my Tundra so I thought I would chime in. I loved there styling but the finish was terrible. They rusted badly and they had to be sand blasted and repainted within a few years.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts