Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am torn, here are my shoices and I know ya'll will tell my to go with what I like.

Here is what I like:

Dark Blue, Salsa , green, slate metalic

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am torn, here are my shoices and I know ya'll will tell my to go with what I like.

Here is what I like:

Dark Blue, Salsa , green, slate metalic
IMO, green is the worst color of your choices. I wanted Slate but settled for Silver Sky Metallic and it's growing on me...

Pick whatever color has the options you want and the one you can get the best deal on!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I'm intrigued by Pyrite Mica. I think I'm going to have to visit some lots to see if it is more gray, green, or yellow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pyrite is like fools golds..

Silver Sky Metallic, great color. That's the color I would have chosen if I would have gotten an 07. My Ram is Silver so at the end I got the color I wanted:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
My choices were between the Slate Metallic and the Silver Sky Metallic. I liked both equally but from my experiences, the silver is easier to take care of so I went with the Silver Sky Metallic.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Dark Blue

·
Registered
76 Posts
i have the timberland mica i like my color only when it's clean my opinion it looks really bad when it's dirty my choice would be the salsa red or the dark blue good luck

·
Registered
455 Posts
Touch choice. From what I've seen, the black is outright drop dead gorgeous with the TRD. The Desert Sand is outstanding. The blue is too much IMHO. Radiant Red is very sporty, but not as tough looking as the black. Silver Sky is always classic. I'm not a fan of green - no resale there.

A big question you have to ask yourself if how often are you going to clean it? If very often, go with the striking colors - Black or Radiant Red. If you're lazy, the Desert Sand, Silver Sky and White are better choices.

I've owned a bunch of vehicles in all colors. I clean my cars a lot. Reds and blacks stand out the best clean, but look the worst dirty. That's true with darker grays as well - especially metallic grays. They look killer clean, but show dirt fast. My white 626 always looked good, as did my metallic tan Accord. I hated my blue Chevy - the paint faded quickly thanks to the wonder paint job via GM.

It's your money, and it's a lot of money. Take your time and look at all of them in person. Usually your gut feeling and first choice are the best bets. You don't want to be sorry going with one of our opinions. :clown:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Salsa red pearl......mine!!!

Pyrite mica..........nice color-----my bro's.

Or slate metallic....my original order.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have always owned black trucks and got the timberland mica. I have realy enjoyed the color especialy with black interior. The cons are it looks better when clean like black and the interior is a lint magnet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts