Toyota Tundra Forums banner

4401 - 4420 of 11387 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Please do! What is your take on your tire/wheel setup? Many miles on those STMAXX? I've got a lifted grey CC too and have been thinking of going that direction but with the FN Wheel 5 Star instead.
Thanks!
I really like the tires so far, very quiet and stable. I only have a couple hundred miles on them though.

·
2,875 Posts
OMG guys I went out and did some shopping and when I filled up I'd broken 15mpg on this tank.

·
Premium Member
7,922 Posts
OMG guys I went out and did some shopping and when I filled up I'd broken 15mpg on this tank.
Not sure where this tank will end up since the truck has been baking in the sun while we are at the beach. Some short, in-town, trips sure to hurt the overall MPG. New air box of my own design going in about two weeks from now.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Went to a massive flea market this afternoon, found some cool stuff! Then went to an MX park to guage my 18month old sons reaction. :) He dug it!
Here's one of the items I hauled home from the flea market. Its a schwinn custom cruiser deluxe. May do a rat bike build with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Got her washed, waxed, detailed. Finally installed the front Weathertech mats... Pictures to come. Also ordered some final parts for the stereo install. A third Zapco amp and some wiring bits...

·
Premium Member
7,922 Posts
Ditched the Bosch iridium plugs and put NGK's back in.
Bosch anything does not play well with our trucks.

·
Premium Member
7,922 Posts
Going to roll the windows down on mine and head to the beach.

·
Beer Me
1,676 Posts
How do you know it's Monday? On the drive to work your wheel cylinders blow up and you lose all your brake fluid and grenade your drums. $1000 Monday!

·
543 Posts

·
Beer Me
1,676 Posts
That blows!

Where ya been lately, haven't seen you around

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yea it does! I'm really mad because it was at the dealer getting new front rotors and pads last Wednesday and they didn't even check the rear brakes!!! This could have been prevented if they would have done their job. It would have cost me over half as less to replace the worn parts before I lost all fluid. Just glad ol grey got me to work safe with no brakes!Been commuting 200 miles a day since December. Just plain haven't had time to be on the forum. 95 hr weeks (adding drive time) kill my free time :eek:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yea it does! I'm really mad because it was at the dealer getting new front rotors and pads last Wednesday and they didn't even check the rear brakes!!! This could have been prevented if they would have done their job. It would have cost me over half as less to replace the worn parts before I lost all fluid. Just glad ol grey got me to work safe with no brakes!Been commuting 200 miles a day since December. Just plain haven't had time to be on the forum. 95 hr weeks (adding drive time) kill my free time :eek:
Did you tell them to check the rear brakes?

·
Premium Member
7,922 Posts
Rolled the windows down and went to the beach. Taught the boy to body surf with a boogie board - right proud of him I am.

Tomorrow we run 1,000 miles back home - damn truck will probably only get 19 MPG for the trip.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Checked fluids. Everything full but gas tank. Cleaned all the plastic(formerly metal) engine parts with Armor All and removed battery terminal so I could brush the posts & clean the connectors. Sprayed some dielectric on the posts & reconnected the terminal wiring. I was tired of those radio stations anyway. Let it idle a while then ran some errands. Still running well after all these years.:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Finally got the package that I've been waiting for:
ImageUploadedByAG Free1398812773.081384.jpg
Sneveys off-road 30 in SR light bar pushing 21600 lumens and it's only 2.25 inches tall

It's bright
ImageUploadedByAG Free1398813041.072439.jpg

This will be on the truck very soon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free Appi

·
Registered
425 Posts
I tortured my poor trucks crap suspension for a few hours loading up my new axles. Now I need to order the new components rebuild the axle and take my truck to my guy in Redding ca and have the truck built! My rear end was squatting so bad, that it was sitting on the bump stops. IMAG0703.jpg IMAG0703.jpg IMAG0705.jpg IMAG0706.jpg IMAG0702.jpg

·
Registered
269 Posts
3.4 V6 - Replaced the valve cover gaskets today...took much longer than I'd imagined at 6.5 hours. Intake has to come off, air duct and all hoses, etc. This is by far the most involved work I've done on any vehicle to this point as I typically stick to oil changes, plugs, filters and things like that. I'd imagine I could do this job in half the time now if I do it again.

Well - my hammys, and my legs in general, are beat. Off to bed!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
exercised the 4WD system today on my way home from work.

4401 - 4420 of 11387 Posts