Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some input on what you folks have paid for an 07 Taco 4 x 2 4 Cyl Access Cab with the SR5 Package 2 which here in the South, is pretty much on every Access Cab I've come across. There are other options I am looking at as well, drop hitch receiver etc

:ts:
Boogey Man

·
Registered
16 Posts
24.5 off the lot for V6/AT Access cab TRD-Sport 4x2, with tow pack. Yes, I did my homework...and took a month, working between four dealers.

Waitaminute...you didn't say what you paid for yours :p

·
Registered
579 Posts
Mine is an '06, but if it matters:
4WD, DC, TRD off road, 6 spd., tow package, side curtain airbags, TRD exhaust tip, JBL 6CD changer with subwoofer/amp, probably forgot a few things (I know the list was longer ....), but I paid $26,800. I think I was just around invoice. The window sticker said $31,000.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine is an '06, but if it matters:
4WD, DC, TRD off road, 6 spd., tow package, side curtain airbags, TRD exhaust tip, JBL 6CD changer with subwoofer/amp, probably forgot a few things (I know the list was longer ....), but I paid $26,800. I think I was just around invoice. The window sticker said $31,000.
WOW! that is an amazing deal!!:tu: :tu: Was that Out the door?? Or before tax/lic?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just signed the sales agreement today, should take delivery Monday or Tuesday (had to dealer trade to get the color and options I wanted)

Anyhow 07 Tacoma Access Cab V-6 , 6-Speed 4x4 with the TRD Sport Package (PY) Towing Package (TO) 6-Disc in dash CD changer (DZ) and Carpet Floor mats and Door Sill protectors (CF)

Price started at $25,623.00 less 500.00 rebate, $25,123.00... for the truck (couple bucks under invoice according to Edmunds.com) Taxes were 1,793.61 (in New Jersey you aren't allowed to take the 500 off before taxes are charged), Tags and Registration 355.00, Doc Fee 55.00

Total out the door price: $27,326.61. Not too bad right??

·
Registered
579 Posts
Toku, that was before tax. I figured that on this board, it really only makes sense to talk about before tax numbers, as the tax will be different for pretty much everybody, and it is out of control for the dealer.
But hey, good point, I should have added that "minor detail" in my post. I still think I got a pretty good deal. It was mainly because of two dealers competing, and I took my time ....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just looking for some input on what you folks have paid for an 07 Taco 4 x 2 4 Cyl Access Cab with the SR5 Package 2 which here in the South, is pretty much on every Access Cab I've come across. There are other options I am looking at as well, drop hitch receiver etc

:ts:
Boogey Man
Here in SoCal, I bought my truck last month for Invoice + $100.

2007 Tacoma 4x2 2.7L 4-Cyl Automatic w/ SR5 pkg. #2/ carpet mats & door sills.

MSRP: $21,429
Invoice: $19,629
Price Paid: $19,729 + Doc ($55.00) & Gov't Fees...

Tax: $1533.66
License: $190.00
Ca Tire fee: $8.75

{$500 Rebate}

1 - 8 of 8 Posts