Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do u guys think about pot?
Me myself, I think it should be legal. As long as it is used in a responsible way. Just how Booze should be.
I mean have u ever heard of someone getting high on pot, then killing someone? And there is not one case of someone dying due to od of marijuana.
Peace:hippie:
-Quentin

·
Registered
235 Posts
I don't know about that one.Alcohol plays more of a role with vehicle accidents and deaths.Now you add marijuana to the mix and I'm thinking you're adding more fuel to the fire.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

Look at the history of marijuana and you will see how it was unfairly demonized in the early 1900s because of big business and political pressure. .. :der:

IMO ... I would legalize it .. :devil: .. tax it .. :devil: .. and that would take a tremendous amount of business away from the Mexican cartel drug groups. ... :devil:

However, the booze & beer manufacturers and the right wing christian coalition would be against legalizing weed. ... :shockeda:

SOS

PS ... I might be wrong on this one .. but I thought that Canada had one of the largest government sponsored weed farms in the world ?? ... :devil:
I think that W really did not like this weed farm in Canada ?? ... :confused:

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,249 Posts

IMO ... I would legalize it .. :devil: .. tax it .. :devil: .. and that would take a tremendous amount of business away from the Mexican cartel drug groups. ... :devil:
Legalizing Marijuana here in the states would deal a serious blow to the
Mexican drug cartel and every bad thing that they bring north of the border.

Keeping Marijuana illegal only exacerbates a clear and present danger to our country.

·
awpooponya
5,700 Posts
I dont smoke...tried to years ago, just not my thing but I think if it is not chemically altered (dipped etc) then it should legalized and taxed

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I have never smoked in my life and I have no reason to try it. The majority of my friends do and I personally do not like it. This place would be over run with pot heads if it was legalized, not that it is already like that.

·
6,249 Posts
"Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away.
You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places."

"Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it..."

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
What do u guys think about pot?
Me myself, I think it should be legal. As long as it is used in a responsible way. Just how Booze should be.
They key word is "responsible." Many people use alcohol irresponsibly and people die. Adding marijuana to the equation will just make things worse. Any kind of intoxicant affects you brain and impedes your judgment and reaction time to situations.

We are probably stuck with alcohol. Let's not make it worse by sanctioning marijuana use.

I mean have u ever heard of someone getting high on pot, then killing someone? And there is not one case of someone dying due to od of marijuana.
-Quentin
Actually, there is. Do your homework and research a case from a few years back when a CSX train operator near Baltimore, MD collided his train with an Amtrak passenger train and killed several Amtrak passengers. The investigation determined that the CSX engineer was high on pot at the time of the accident.

·
6,249 Posts
I have never smoked in my life and I have no reason to try it. The majority of my friends do and I personally do not like it.
This place would be over run with pot heads if it was legalized, not that it is already like that.

I have never come across a violent or dangerous Marijuana consumer. Never!

I would rather live in a world over run with "pot heads" than the current world over run with dangerous, violent and legal alcohol and pharmaceutical heads.

Maybe PrezBO's stimulus plan should include an ounce of West coast kind bud for every American of legal age that wants it.

·
Leader of Group Evil
11,253 Posts
Legalize, tax and control just like alcohol, similar to how cigarette smoking is already regulated and restricted in an ever-increasing number of big cities.

Honestly, my opinion on marijuana is..........dude....wait...........what? hahahahahahaha! Dude, that was so funny, man...like, dude...

Yeah anyway that's why I have never and will never smoke the stuff...rots people's brains, turns them in to stinky hippies, makes them think they're smarter than they are...ugh.

A major turning point in my life was the day I was walking past one of my alma mater's many open fields. A purple haze hung in the air, small ratty-looking dogs ran amok throughout their pathwork-jeans-wearing owners, the miasma of unwashed bodies and rotting dreadlocks was overpowering...as I walked past, I realized that I, too, was wearing Very Large Pants and had Long Hair...and absolutely could not stand those people. Pretty much the next day I got some khakis, a pair of classic Docs, a haircut, and suddenly I was getting laid, too.

So give a little thought to the matter before you light up...you may find yourself hopelessly single, wearing patchwork clothing and waving a pointless protest sign or something.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Legalizing and taxing is not the answer. We already do that with alcohol and we still have problems.

Too many of our drug-fighting resources are spent on law enforcement. If they would spend the same amount on drug-education programs in our schools, the market for illegal drugs might go down and with fewer people buying, the profit motive for trafficking will go away and put the traffickers out of business.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
People are f*cking tards on pot. I know plenty of people that smoke day in and day out and it's made them so worthless that I've almost quit associating with them. They don't do anything but smoke, and get bad grades, and eat, and be worthless that they sit in a car all day long to smoke.

Just leave it at cigarettes - it doesn't make you a retard and although the smell isn't the best, it's better than the smell of weed.

-rockstate

·
Forum Admin
8,219 Posts
People are f*cking tards on pot. I know plenty of people that smoke day in and day out and it's made them so worthless that I've almost quit associating with them. They don't do anything but smoke, and get bad grades, and eat, and be worthless that they sit in a car all day long to smoke.

Just leave it at cigarettes - it doesn't make you a retard and although the smell isn't the best, it's better than the smell of weed.

-rockstate
I agree with you on this.

I've got friends that are 30 yrs old and haven't had a W-2 for years. One of them didn't get a stimulus check last year because he didn't meet the MINIMUM income level.

Dude, what the heck man?:confused: You're 30 for eff's sake.:censored:

They're the type that stay up all night until 4am, on weekdays, then complain about waking up before noon to do anything.:twitch: I can't imagine what they're going to be doing in 30 yrs when I'm thinking about retirement and they're living in their parent's house.

It's pathetic.

I assume this thread was started because of the 60minutes story last night. Ironic how California lost out on $3mil in reefer tax revenue last year, and now they're $30+mil in the hole.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I know a lot of people that smoke so much that they do what others have described.... which would be NOTHING! All they do is waste their money (their parents money actually) on weed, smoke the ****, eat, and sleep. I mean just how retarded is that? Even if it was legalized, taxed, and an age was placed on it in order to buy it, does that mean people would buy it from a store? No, people would continue to buy it from their suppliers so it would render legalizing it useless. Legalizing it would just put more stupid irresponsible idiots on the streets being a failure to society. :rolleyesa:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
-Quentin
Yes I have.

MJ weakens the heart and you will eventually die. RIP Also it does make you stupid. Do you think they just made up how every MJ smoker in every movie acts?:crazya: They actually act that way "Dude, hahaha" I have been around more drugs then anyone I have met and it is in no way a good thing and it is just plain stupid. I am lucky i was strong enough to be around it for so long and never took it up. I have seen the affect of every drug from MJ/alcohol and cigerettes to meth coke and so on. I have been where it is made and I have been where it is sold. It is all bad and I have no tolerance for it any more. I want nothing to do with it or anyone that tries to persuade me it is no big deal. I have lost many people to it and to the final outcome of it (death). Peace.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts