Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for some step bars and read a few threads on the brand name manufactures like N-Fab, Westin, Aries, etc. I found these on the bay and wanted some feedback if anyone has purchased them.

10 2010 Tundra Double/Ext Cab Nerf Bars 4''Oval Black: eBay Motors (item 250677823494 end time Sep-03-10 19:00:27 PDT)

I know, I know, you get what you pay for but it really isn't for me, I have two young kids and a wife that will benefit on this -- I hate seeing my 4 year old daughter trying to climb up the rear seats with half her body inside trying look for footing--it's the cutest thing when she's determined--and my six year old trying to reach for the inside handle to help keep her balance.

Thanks for your input.

·
Premium Member
5,472 Posts
They don't look all that bad and the price seems reasonable. A lot cheaper than the factory stuff.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
thats the seller i bought 3 billet grilles from for 3 different trucks. good seller. those look fine, nothing wrong with ebay items, just look at my past threads....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm gonna try it out. It shouldn't take long for shipping--I should get them this week. I'll post some pics after the install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts