Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Have we reached the limits of stupid questions yet ?

:confused:
No TNK..if fact, I'm sure that I can pull some more stupiderer (a la melsilva:tu: ) questions out of me arse:D

You have a dull sense of humor...lighten up a bit, and we'll stop rolling our eyes when we see your posts:tu: :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Oh man, what a great start to my day. Always nice to start with a laugh. I can't wait for truck to come in...who knows when, but I will definitely seek this thread out and post my bean in there as well.

Great post and thread to break the monotony around here. I love the action of the outside scenary flying by.:tu: :D :D :D

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
Hahaha, that pic's awesome...:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Get a haircut you hippie!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!:D :D :D

haha yeah its been awhile i think about 3 months. i've been too busy with school and work to get one. I have to work just to pay for gas for this beastly truck.

And no, i was not being serious when i posted this thread, i just wanted to lighten people's day up. i know when i am having a bad day, one way i get over it is reading hillarious posts on here.

Thirdly, The picture is photoshopped, i took the picture while sitting in my drive way, the backround is made to look like it's moving in photoshop.

heres the Original

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
haha yeah its been awhile i think about 3 months. i've been too busy with school and work to get one. I have to work just to pay for gas for this beastly truck.

And no, i was not being serious when i posted this thread, i just wanted to lighten people's day up. i know when i am having a bad day, one way i get over it is reading hillarious posts on here.

Thirdly, The picture is photoshopped, i took the picture while sitting in my drive way, the backround is made to look like it's moving in photoshop.

heres the Original
Looks like Mr. Bean.

Sanosuke!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts