Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Go with Black! I personally think it looks a lot better. Here's a picture of my 2010 tundra (gray interior) with black Husky Liners. Not the same as Weathertech's, but is should give you an idea of how it will look.

Hope this helps:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I've had 'em both,grey in a 08 4Runner and now black in the 2010 Tundra. The "non-slippy" finish on the Weathertechs have been real "dirt-magnets" for me.Wife has black Husky-Liners in her Pilot and they're not prone to cleaning off your shoes like the Weathertechs.I only bought the Weathertech fronts for my Tundra,when I get a full set ,it'll be Huskys.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Definitely gray. I put black mats in my Tundra with gray interior, and it looked way too piecey and non-OEM. Eventually installed black carpet so it was moot, but I wouldn't do it again. JMO.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My 08' has the graphite and I went with the black ones. It accents the interior much better and won't look dirty after a while.
I agree. We got the black ones for our 2010 Sequoia Limited with graphite leather and IMO looks pretty good. There are black accents in the interior so it worked. If the gray isn't an exact match I would think it would look more out of place -- look like you're trying too hard for the OEM look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts