Toyota Tundra Forums banner

What do you think about the 2019 Toyota land cruiser

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  larryalehman13 
#1 ·
I searched the forum and I couldn't find any post about the 2019 Toyota land cruiser?
Does it mean no one have ever heard of it?

#2 ·
#3 ·
Good question. LX is a little more expensive, has a longer warranty, has the adaptive suspension and more creature comforts. I personally can't stand the Lexus grills, so I think the LC looks much better and would be my choice. The LC seems to have better resale too. If you want to get the off road details the IH8MUD forum is the place.

#4 ·
I went through close to 12 months of my life diving into the guts of a Toyota Land Cruiser, stripping hillbilly flower child mishandled parts out and connecting a 5.7-liter Chevrolet V-8. In a related note, a **** and span Land Cruiser—which feels like a softly refreshed rendition of the 1988 model I revamped—as of now has a 5.7-liter V-8 made by Toyota (and is along these lines of better quality). It additionally has cowhide situates, a peaceful inside and modernized slither and footing controls. That all includes some significant downfalls starting at 2019, however—a base cost 2.3 occasions that of the normal new vehicle.

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser: Interior and Cargo:

Toyota's huge SUV looks unassuming from a couple of yards away, yet once you move inside and watch out over its swelling hood, its bigness is unmistakable. The Land Cruiser hasn't changed a mess since the mid '80s. Without a doubt, it's increased around 1,300 pounds, yet not at all like most present day renditions of more established vehicles, inside space hasn't been all that undermined by basic and mechanical progressions and get more such information from jdm sport classics .

The seats are probably the most agreeable accessible available today: rigid, however not hard, with the force changes that aren't excessively mind boggling. Like any dump truck-sized vehicle, the rearward sitting arrangement is liberal, which makes it extremely simple to get a vehicle seat in and out. The third column seats overlap to either side—old-school Land Cruiser-style—and in this manner don't cut into vertical space. The enormous secondary lounge is extraordinary for newborn child seats, which as a rule as of now have the baby within them, however getting a kid into the sort of seat that is now made sure about to the Land Cruiser's anything but difficult to-utilize LATCH stays requires greater adroitness, attributable to the seat's stature off the ground. There was a stage, which was pleasant, however I despite everything needed to execute a dubious bounce to get in with an infant on one arm. (Luckily, no children were hurt really taking shape of this survey.) And the seat back video screens—obviously a bit of hindsight—cut into back traveler space, sway the simplicity of vehicle seat establishment, and resemble the senseless additional items they are.

Guardians, who are consistently needing more space for stuff, will discover a companion in the Land Cruiser. The load zone is colossal—16.1 cubic feet with the third line set up, 43 cubic feet with the third column seats tucked to the side, and almost 82 3D squares with both back lines collapsed. It's fundamentally a little van by then, and will suit anything from full Costco burdens to huge kitchen apparatuses.

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser: Driving and Fuel Economy:

Due to its mass, the Land Cruiser ambles a piece out and about. Despite the fact that it has a free front suspension (not the overwhelming strong hub like the one I experienced in our '88 Land Cruiser), street inconsistencies feel substantial through the front end. By and large, however, the ride is smooth; on a long roadway trip, minor unsettling influences weren't sufficient to trouble my one-year-old as he napped away in the rearward sitting arrangement. At the point when he at last woke up, his cries were far off enough—and consumed by calfskin and rich covering—that he didn't upset me while I was passing through irritating traffic.

Mileage, as you can envision it would be in a vehicle of this size and vintage, is grim. On a for the most part parkway trip, I considered nothing to be high as 16 mpg. However, goodness, the passing force…

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.