Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been reading this some on another forum and thought i would try it here.
i will start out with my self.

removed air bag warning warning stickers on overhead visors, and had dealer disable seat belt warning chimes, truck is now much more user friendly.
tim

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I took out the cheaper VLEDS today and have the brightest ones on the way. I can't wait; VLEDS has been very cooperative with the transaction. I do think that I blew a fuse or something because my clock is not keeping time right and my lights were not fading as they should. I will post pics as soon as I get them in and working right.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I drove it. It made me happy. I drove it more.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Will wash and wax it tomorrow. Got reserve drill this weekend and I haven't wash the truck for 5 weeks now:eek:. I'm afraid the roof paint might start wearing out due to a lot of dust collecting and gets wet when the dew settles in the early morning.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
my wife drove it to the store and back... but thats all its moved in the last week or so. :) its loaded and backed in ready to go to the hospital when her contractions closer together... our son's carseat is in it so i leave it here and we just drive the benz to and from work so she has it ready to go....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Put OEM style flares on tonight. Looks Great! I'll be getting an exhaust system tomorrow.

·
Registered
753 Posts
my fiancee surprised me with a brand new shiny homelink mirror. She borrowed my truck and it was installed when I got home.

-Tim

·
Registered
97 Posts
I forced my truck to park between a ford and a dodge, she said no I said don't worry about it your waaaayyyy better looking lol,really though :focus: I filled my gas tank lol:sleep:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed a new Alpine amp to power my new speakers in the doors and dash.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Installed the Low Range 3/1 Leveling Kit, removed the pinstripe decal.

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
Wash and Wax on Monday :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Installed PIAA 540 drive lights, a 4hr pain in the A$$ job but worth it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just replaced my stock speakers for some Reference 6032SI's. Cheap, but much better than stock. Fits my needs perfectly.

Either this week or next, I'll have to troubleshoot why no sound is coming from the rear left door. It's not the speaker and it's not the HU... :confused:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ive heard an annoying rattle underneath the truck.I just have a Powerstick single in/out installed and can hear it over it when idling :( Truck only has 4k miles on it bleh.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts