Toyota Tundra Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
clear bra 2.jpg clear bra 3.jpg clear bra 4.jpg clear bra 17oct12.jpg

I Had a local pro detail shop install 3M Venture clear bra. This is the 5th time I've used, or a buddy has used, "Details by Dennis" in Madison, CT. Outstanding detail and clear bra work. No relation, no business interest, just a very happy customer. I polished the front of the truck with a five step process to get it perfect for the overlay. Well, as perfect as black can get for me. The truck is well prepared for the winter with polish, sealant and wax all around.
All of the pictures are with the clear bra on the truck.

·
Registered
370 Posts
well back among the tundra owners again after 2 years of being mia. now have a white dc 4x4 2011 with 4.6 just changed out the wheels it came with and bought some new black ones and went for bfg's at 285/65/18 e rated also installed the back up camera and next will be a break controller and sway bar. lots to do! i need to change my avatar since that's my old tundra lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Installed the back up camera that was purchased from Sparks (auto-dim mirror version) and it works perfect! Swapped my front Weathertech mats for Husky Weatherbeater liners and couldn't be happier. The wife can't complain about the liner constantly moving around anymore ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
dropped my skid plate to change the oil and was greeted by 4 droplets of pink colored fluid---thats right--antifreeze!! guess the water pump has started to leak (103K). changed the oil and cartridge----left the skid plate off---debating whether to change the pump now or wait until spring. first bad pump in 13 toyotas----not exactly thrilled

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ordered some 040 white TRD mirror covers from Sparks. Old ones (stock dull black) were fairly easy to remove as per instructions from a TS member in the DIY section. However putting the new ones on proved to be a bit*h at first. Seems the covers had two tabs in the center (not the clips) that did not exactly line up with the mirror base. A quick score with a utility knife and they were history. Covers then went on with no trouble. IMO, they really dressed up the white truck. I was also going to change out the door handles with the white ones but since it came with the black/aluminum BBS mags, the black stock door handles actually look good on the truck. On top of that it came with a spray-in bed liner (black). It now has only a minimum of chrome around the grill and the stainless step rails.

·
Registered
29 Posts
After many years of having my Sirius satellite Radio, I finally got around to hiding all the wires. I will spare you the gory details because I know it has been covered before, BUT I liked the way it turned out!

2012-08-18 13.16.09.jpg 2012-08-18 13.16.15.jpg

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just got done installing Air Lift Load Lifter 5000's :D Hopefully no air leaks :pray2:

81 - 89 of 89 Posts