Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Only 2007 and up Tundra CARB legal intake is TRD. This has to do with the little carbon filter on the lid of the OEM and TRD intakes. No carbon filter no CARB approval.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O that is just great. First I had to ditch my diesel because of the new smog *#@t, and a few other things that were going bad, and now a guy can't even get a non Toyota intake. What's next free health care for people that will not work. Forgot that just happend. I need a drink.

Bars open!!!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
There is NO way I could live in California!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell if I could lateral over to another fire dept in ID, WY, CO, or AZ; SEE YA. The wife would fall asleep in CA and wake up in a better place!!!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nothing wrong with the Toyota TRD intake.... I know it's a little more expensive, but I'm happy with mine...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Good lord, California is running out of things to ban and restrict its ridiculous. Beautiful state but some people's laws and morals out there never stop amazing me. Although i suppose the politicians who have their heads stuck up their Azz in my oh so great state (sarcasm) of Illinois are no different.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to get to political or anything, but here we go. The talk is that "they" (hippy, tree hungen, rope suckers) are going to go for the ban on bear hunting with hounds, they already f-up deisels, well now I have my Tundra, last I herd it is politically correct to wipe the buttocks with the CA flag, but never another countrys flag because that would offend someone, and I just took someone to the hospital last week for the 1,000,000,000,000,000 time that thought that "Medical" is full coverage insurence, and not wellfare. So ya, CA is messed up from top to bottm. But like I said, I have my new Tundra now. Think maybe I will go shoot a bunch of moutain lions throw them in the back of my Tundra, and drop them off down in downtown San Fran.

The end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts