·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Have no clue..but someone will chime in..

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
It'll get you out of park if your battery dies.

Do you have a column shifter? If so, I believe it's to the right of the steering wheel on the column (I haven't used it yet on mine).

-rockstate

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
You can pop the top plastic piece off and insert your key to unlock the tranny..... IE, without turning the ignition on or applying brakes...
Used for when you tow the truck...

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
It has something to do with unlocking the shift if it has a problem. I read about it in the manual. Forgot what the problem might be but it read put screw drive in slot and pull back to unlock.

·
Banned
444 Posts
That is a badass camera.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
It's the door for the plug to the flux capicitor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the comments back. I got the 2008 Tundra SR5 5.7 Double cab today. I love it so far, it's 2wd and a lot of power.

What does the manual actually call the thing?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
its covered in the manual. oh and welcome to owning a modern car....lots of cars have those. :) and yes i agree, badasss camera.....unless u just stole that pic from someone...

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
its covered in the manual. oh and welcome to owning a modern car....lots of cars have those. :) and yes i agree, badasss camera.....unless u just stole that pic from someone...
You read the post? lol

He said his is missing from the Tundra he bought today...

therefore, that's a pic that Toyota (or a magazine) put out when showcasing the Tundra.

-rockstate

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
You read the post? lol

He said his is missing from the Tundra he bought today...

therefore, that's a pic that Toyota (or a magazine) put out when showcasing the Tundra.

-rockstate
no..i didnt read the post...u know better than to assume that. hehe but its still a good clear pic whoevers camera it was so techincally saying bad asss camera isnt entirely in error. :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Thanks for all the comments back. I got the 2008 Tundra SR5 5.7 Double cab today. I love it so far, it's 2wd and a lot of power.

What does the manual actually call the thing?
Flux capacitor recharge port cover :D

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Do I need to show that infamous Q video where Q showcases Bond all the gizmos in the Aston Martin then points out the button he should "never" touch? :)

Sanosuke!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts