·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Glaciers From Space?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
close up of some nasty old carpet that has seen better days.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Perhaps in the back seat of a crown vic cruiser after some drunk perps upchucked back there. :lol:
not ours...our CVPIs have vinyl seats and rubber floors, all the newer cars the Wimpalas and Chargers have gone to the hard plastic seat and floor liner that hoses right out with a pressure washer...:)

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Textured ceiling that needs cleaning (or painted)?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are getting too close. Because I got too close. Accross the patio they look like glaciers or cloud formations, but they are the bathroom mats I use as floor mats in the truck.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
that is what i thought...nasty old carpet...why you using those as floormats anyway? looks like they could get tangled up since they would scoot around...especially while u are taking pics while driving and braking with your left foot...:)

please tell us you didnt take those pics while driving though....:)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rubber backed bath mats and they pretty much stay put. I throw them over the Toyota mat because; a) I'm not going to end up with a heel hole in the floor. I'll sacrafice a mat. b) I was stunned at the dirt I bring into the truck on my shoes. Washing the mat Saturday eleminates a huge amount of dust I'd be living with otherwise. c) If I infect the rug with something that won't come out, like the black smudge in the Toyota mat, it cost $10.00 to replace it. d) they are kind of snuggly.

And no, I didn't take the photo of the bath mat while I was driving.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Oh Jebus, please tell me that you're not spooning with your truck.
mental pic mental pic mental pic ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts