Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering a lease so I'm curious what everyone is paying for a lease payment. Most interested in the 36/mo w/12k miles per year and no money down but would like to get as much comparison on different options so feel free to post all since I couldn't find a lease specific thread. Just post what your term, miles, down payment (cash or trade) as well as anything else that might affect the terms.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Considering a lease so I'm curious what everyone is paying for a lease payment. Most interested in the 36/mo w/12k miles per year and no money down but would like to get as much comparison on different options so feel free to post all since I couldn't find a lease specific thread. Just post what your term, miles, down payment (cash or trade) as well as anything else that might affect the terms.

Thanks
Not sure what you are looking for, it is just straight math. Take the total value of the car, subtract the residual (which should be a fixed number based on age), subtract any downpayment or trade in value, calculate the term based on interest rate. The toyota website has this calculator. the only thing that should be changing from person to person is the lease rate which may vary by dealer or region, the negotiated price, and the downpayment/trade in which is so specific to every person that it won't matter much to you. What should matter to you is the total price they were able to negotiate and any difference in lease rate.

Just go to the toyota site, go to the camry section, choose build and price your camry, choose estimate your payment (next to and above, request a quote in upper right of page) and plug in the numbers.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you are looking for, it is just straight math. Take the total value of the car, subtract the residual (which should be a fixed number based on age), subtract any downpayment or trade in value, calculate the term based on interest rate. The toyota website has this calculator. the only thing that should be changing from person to person is the lease rate which may vary by dealer or region, the negotiated price, and the downpayment/trade in which is so specific to every person that it won't matter much to you. What should matter to you is the total price they were able to negotiate and any difference in lease rate.

Just go to the toyota site, go to the camry section, choose build and price your camry, choose estimate your payment (next to and above, request a quote in upper right of page) and plug in the numbers.
I was more looking for specific prices that people were paying to give me an idea at residual and cost of money.

I have since changed my mind because if you lease you don't get the tax credit.

·
Registered
98 Posts
We went in looking at a lease to lower the payments, but a buy was a better deal. The car was $30,500 and the lease payments were still well over $500 a month on a 4 year lease. We went with a buy and payments didn't go up much, plus we get $2600 tax credit. So yeah....I wouldn't lease this car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts