Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already. How can I find out what option packages are being sent to the San Francisco region. I'm looking into purchasing an 07' Tundra SR5 TRD DC V8 SB and I want to know what the factory options are that are being sent out this way. Do they build them with a few different packages for this region? Is your only choice if you don't like the options, to custom order? That's the way I understand it. thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already. How can I find out what option packages are being sent to the San Francisco region. I'm looking into purchasing an 07' Tundra SR5 TRD DC V8 SB and I want to know what the factory options are that are being sent out this way. Do they build them with a few different packages for this region? Is your only choice if you don't like the options, to custom order? That's the way I understand it. thanks.
A good place to start is with Toyota Cars, Trucks, SUVs & Accessories, click on Truck, then Tundra. Click on build and price your Tundra, enter zip code or city you're planning to buy the truck, and you'll see the standard models, options, etc that are available in this area. Now try a different zip code or city like Florida and you'll see different options/combo. You may special order through your trusted dealership. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts