Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently purchased an 07 4x4 Limited Tundra (with the 5.7L) of course and am currently getting the 3" lift and leveling kit installed i want 18" rims and wondering what would be the best tire size for this? Thanks

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
whatever size you get make sure they are round. The round ones work better than square.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
I love "Let me google that for you"!! And TyKane82...Johnny was trying to help you out. But I guess you would rather call us derogatory names. That'll get ya far in life!! Later baby!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
ha ha, the third option on the google thread is this thread.

dude, seriously, any forum will goof on you and say you should have searched such a common question. Please don't follow up with an oil question.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Just recently purchased an 07 4x4 Limited Tundra (with the 5.7L) of course and am currently getting the 3" lift and leveling kit installed i want 18" rims and wondering what would be the best tire size for this? Thanks
I got a 2.5/1inch with 305/65/18 BFG all terrain KO's and i like em a lot. Your gonna get some smart *** answers from time to time man, best to just laugh it off. :afro:

·
Registered
722 Posts
if i could redo it i would get 35's

·
Registered
422 Posts
what backspace are my stock rims? what backapace works best on new rims? what lift is best? what are 5100's? why are 5100's better than spacer lift? what tires are best? when should I change the oil? will my tpms work with new rims? will the lift hurt my MPG? will a CAI help power or mpg? what CAI is best?

·
Registered
103 Posts
The 34.5" nitto trail grapplers, they are awesome and fit perfect. 60 miles from Corpus Christi south down Padre Island in super deep soft sand, no problems at all. These tires ride so much better than the toyo's that i had on before, a little taller and narrower.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
what backspace are my stock rims? what backapace works best on new rims? what lift is best? what are 5100's? why are 5100's better than spacer lift? what tires are best? when should I change the oil? will my tpms work with new rims? will the lift hurt my MPG? will a CAI help power or mpg? what CAI is best?
You know sometimes it's not even the repeat questions that bother me, it's that tons of guys join ask one stupid question and has a post count of 3 and never comes back to contribute. Oh and when new people start multiple threads about the same thing (coleryan), that really annoys me!! But yeah you've got them nailed. They should make a sticky for all of the most asked questions, but these guys would still ask. It would be awesome if when you hit start new thread it took you to a FAQ page first!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You know sometimes it's not even the repeat questions that bother me, it's that tons of guys join ask one stupid question and has a post count of 3 and never comes back to contribute. Oh and when new people start multiple threads about the same thing (coleryan), that really annoys me!! But yeah you've got them nailed. They should make a sticky for all of the most asked questions, but these guys would still ask. It would be awesome if when you hit start new thread it took you to a FAQ page first!!!
sorry this website isn't my life and just want a simple answer quit crying and get a life

1 - 20 of 26 Posts