Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need an advice. I have a serious problem. My wife has a birthday soon (29 November). It's terrible to find a good gift for her, but I've searched a ton of sites where were advised a lot of ideas, but I would like to ask you guys, so:"What did you give to your wife on birthday?"

·
Registered
3 Posts
as my wife just informed me, unless your wife is really skinny, she would advise against a ruffle skirt.
I bought my wife a 357 Mag one year, true story, I now have a really nice 357 in my collection :)
Her birthday is later this month, I just bought my wife UGGs
Good Luck :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Buying clothes for the spousal unit is fraught with peril, unless she has indicated specifically what color and size the wants. Just don't go there. That said, mine just asked for a tractor for Christmas, so my experience may be outside of the mainstream.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need an advice. I have a serious problem. My wife has a birthday soon (29 November). It's terrible to find a good gift for her, but I've searched a ton of sites where were advised a lot of ideas, but I would like to ask you guys, so:"What did you give to your wife on birthday?"
I don't know, what those guys talking about, because ruffle skirt is a perfect choice. But you need to choose wisely. Because if you go to shop next to your house, they can sell you overpriced crap. It will be good for you, if you'll get an advice about the shop from your friends or something. I had a similar problem, so my friend George told me about a Lili Lulu Fashion shop. It's an internet thing. I bought a skirt for ridiculous £17.00 and it was just perfect. At least, I didn't sleep on the couch, when my wife saw my gift, LOL. If you know, what I mean ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't know, what those guys talking about, because ruffle skirt is a perfect choice. But you need to choose wisely. Because if you go to shop next to your house, they can sell you overpriced crap. It will be good for you, if you'll get an advice about the shop from your friends or something. I had a similar problem, so my friend George told me about a Lili Lulu Fashion shop. It's an internet thing. I bought a skirt for ridiculous £17.00 and it was just perfect. At least, I didn't sleep on the couch, when my wife saw my gift, LOL. If you know, what I mean ;)
I just found something to buy for my girl, lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts