Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The button on the far left--toward the front of the seat?

I know the button on the far right is for lumbar but not sure about the other one.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
The eject button! :devil:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think that's the button that "Dubya" uses to access the "intranets"!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I think that's the button that "Dubya" uses to access the "intranets"!! :cool:
More like B.O."s "change" button, both will make you feel it in the bottom:afro:

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
It raises and lowers the front of the seat below your thighs. Just the front part. OR it's a ejector button!!!! Or I could be wrong on both and by the way the arrow points it could extend the front of the seat. Try using it and find out. ;)

chucky

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've been told hat if you set that button to its max setting the modified seating position will keep your hamstrings limber so you dont pull a muscle when you get bent-over at dealer when your AIP goes out.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
the button your asking about is so when you mount a vulcan mini gun on your hood...one push will unload about 1000 rounds in about 30 seconds and melt anything in your way

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Bed extender.....allows you to go from a short bed model to a long bed model and back with the push of a button....

Sorry...the button is to extend the section of the seat just below your knees. I have this feature in my Sequoia and it comes in handy when taking long trips where your can't set the cruise. Provides for some extra comfort and support.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bed extender.....allows you to go from a short bed model to a long bed model and back with the push of a button....

Sorry...the button is to extend the section of the seat just below your knees. I have this feature in my Sequoia and it comes in handy when taking long trips where your can't set the cruise. Provides for some extra comfort and support.
Good one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts