Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was washing my wifes Pilot today, then washed my 06 DC 4x4 and noticed the junk mud flaps on these trucks compared to other vehicles. Are these a joke, or just a free "token" mud flap meant to be replaced down the road? I guess it's better than nothing.

Has anyone replaced theirs, and anyone have pics of some better looking mud flaps?

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Mine work. they keep a lot of mud off, not to mention keeping rocks from hitting the side of my truck.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Take your pick.
Any one of these will really set your Tundra apart from the rest of ours.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Or These:;)

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
I like my mud flaps, as they keep a lot of stuff off my truck. It was nice to buy a truck that had them already!!

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
These cheap mudflaps are mandatory in most states on pickup trucks due to the increased height of tire tread exposed from increased ground clearance on a pickup vs a car. This is why everyone's tundra has them stock.

·
Registered
147 Posts
They may not be the biggest but I live up north in snow country. They are flexible enough so that accumulated ice and snow can be easily kicked off without damaging the points of attachment (which pappened on another vehicle of mine).

But yah, bigger might be better!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts