Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im looking to get some new wheels for my 11 magnetic gray crewmax. I already have 295-70-18 on my trd wheels. I tried searching but failed, If there is a thread already like this please post link. Thank you. I was just hoping to see what people are running for wheels on their trucks to give me an idea of what i may like. Im picky for some reason and cant find anything i like. I have owned truck since 2012 and cant seem to find a set i like. Looking mainly for a wheel that comes in 18" with a little offset to stick them out just flush or a little past fender. nothing to obnoxious. Thank you everyone in advance and lets see them nice good looking trucks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, Im looking to get some new wheels for my 11 magnetic gray crewmax. I already have 295-70-18 on my trd wheels. I tried searching but failed, If there is a thread already like this please post link. Thank you. I was just hoping to see what people are running for wheels on their trucks to give me an idea of what i may like. Im picky for some reason and cant find anything i like. I have owned truck since 2012 and cant seem to find a set i like. Looking mainly for a wheel that comes in 18" with a little offset to stick them out just flush or a little past fender. nothing to obnoxious. Thank you everyone in advance and lets see them nice good looking trucks.

I see a lot of variation...just depends on what you like. I went with the Fuel Krank (18") with 295/70 Ridge Grapplers. Had them on for ~15 months now...still love it.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts