Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels for sale- Stock Steel 18", Stock SR5 TRD 18", Liquid Metal Rhino- 20"

These are all good used wheels, no tires unless noted. I could ship, but buyer pays actual shipping charges:

TRD SR5 18" stock:
I have my original SR5 TRD wheels- 3 of them. The 4th was damaged hitting a curb. All 3 are in very good condition and I'll grab some photos of each one if someone is interested. Asking $75ea or best offer

Steel 18" stock wheels with Yokahama GeoLander Tires:
I have 4 good straight steel wheels and tires that I used for trips to Ohio and back during the winter. They have about 30% wear left and 1 or 2 have some uneven wear, but the alignment was corrected, so it is not all the way through on the outside edges. These are really just good wheels and tires to go kicking sh!t up with. I'll grab some photos of each one if someone is interested. Asking $60ea or best offer

Liquid Metal Rhino 20":
These are 10 offset, so you can easily get 305/55/20's on them. I have 3 as one was cracked and sent back to LM. They are all in great shape. 2 have very slight curb rash in the silver lip finish. These are no longer made, so if you want to add a spare or want to make sure you aren't out in the cold if something happens to one of yours, grab these. I'll grab some photos of each one if someone is interested. Asking $100ea or best offer

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Synthetic rubber Wheel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.