Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market for a 05, 06 DC and really like the BBS wheels on the x-sp. If I cannont find an x-sp, or the exact OEM BBS wheel, what aftermarket wheels or online stores have some that look close? 6 spoke with a machine satin finish? I dont like black too much, somr though, but I do not like the chrome looking ones.

·
Registered
374 Posts
there are plenty of xsp weels....or any other out there for that matter. just how much time you want to search for them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After doing some research, 20s would be too big a rim for me. I think I will look for a 17 or 18 max wheel size. I still love the look of the x-sp wheels.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
After doing some research, 20s would be too big a rim for me. I think I will look for a 17 or 18 max wheel size. I still love the look of the x-sp wheels.
They're out there, my X-SP has the Enkei rims in 18's. Buddy of mine has the same truck, same wheels but in 20's. Do some more searching and have a little patience, I'm sure you'll find some of the BBS in 18's.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
there are plenty of xsp weels....or any other out there for that matter. just how much time you want to search for them.
I wouldnt say there are plenty of XSP wheels out there, they pop up even now and then but you really have to watch out for them. Ive seen the 20" Enkei wheels come up for sale more often than the 20" BBS XSP wheels.

What made you come to the conclusion that 20s are too big? If you want a big sidewall tire then stick with 16-18" wheels but if you dont go offroading a lot I think 20s look very nice on our Tundras. If you lift it some in the front you can even run taller sidewall tires on a 20" wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts