Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sold, I'm flying out to see it tomorrow.
But wait, money is a issue for me.

Nice Tundra from the north.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
With 45K (cruiseing Mall/Sonic parking lots)its prolly an 08,resale on the $60K(Canadian) invested in mods is possibly worth $15K USD ?

Might sell for $50K-USD "maybe"(how many 19-22 year olds have that to spend on such?)

Pretty expensive bowl of RICE,
IMPO ;)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Yup, he's stuck with it for now. I would think most would prefer the joy of creating their own show truck or more likely just adding their own mods. Beauty in the eye of the beholder. Unless he gets lucky, he wasted $$ if he did all that in hopes of making money. Just my 2 cents (USD).

·
Registered
756 Posts
Actually the price isn't to bad considering what he paid for the truck up in Canada, around $50,000 most likely. Add the supercharger, extended warranty, lift, sound system, tires and wheels (I personally don't like anything larger than 20's on a 4x4), and labor, etc..... He would most likely come down $5-7 grand and you couldn't build it any cheaper and it's a turn key deal which some people like.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Pretty truck. About all it is good for is sitting at car shows or SEMA. Lower it back down about 3" and put some real tires and wheels on it and I would drive it. Wouldn't pay that much for it, but I would drive it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice truck...but I think he's pretty much stuck with it unless he comes down on the price.

This brings up an interesting question...sorry to threadjack :D

How much would you all sell your truck for with mods, if any?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
yeah kinda too much over the top for me. the bull bar looks good on it though, way better than a ranch hand would hahaha.

but those rims and tires are ridiculous.... but hey, love the color combo

·
Registered
401 Posts
10 year warranty ? Where did he get that from ?

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Seeing as he's already bought another vehicle I would simply wait a while and then lowball him. He'll end up unloading this truck down the road for a lot less than what he's asking.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Its a nice truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts