Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Ontario, Canada and have been driving my new Slate DC all over southern ontario this past month, and I have NOT seen 1 '07 Tundra on the road ...anywhere...if they're selling like mad ...where the hell is everyone. :cry:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I live in Oklahoma and have only seen one "in the wild" and that was last weekend near Sugar Creek Golf Course near Hinton, Oklahoma. I was actually playing on the course when I saw it drive by. Wish I could have stopped the driver and talked to him to see how he's liking it.

I'm hoping to get mine this summer.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm in barrie ontario, I've seen only two others a siler and a black. but my now stands out I just finished installing the toytec 3" leving kit with add a leaf. I only got the front done tonight I'll be taking the day off work tommorow the put the leafs in. No all I have to do is save some money find some nice rims and through on some nice meats:tu: I'll post pics tommorow when I'm done the leafs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Ontario, Canada and have been driving my new Slate DC all over southern ontario this past month, and I have NOT seen 1 '07 Tundra on the road ...anywhere...if they're selling like mad ...where the hell is everyone. :cry:
I will taking delivery of mine at the beginning of June, I am getting a Black 5.7 DC LTD. I was talking to the dealer and they said they have lots of orders to fill, but the trucks are taking a while to come in. I have seen only 4 on the road, but thats ok because I like to have something different, and the 07 Tundra is different. Good luck with your truck, enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I saw 2 today on my 5 mile trip home from work. One in black DC 4x4, looked nice and another white DC with the 4.7 mill.
I think Toyotas total Tundra sales for March were like 20 something thousand, compare that to 100 million plus vehicles on the road, and it is a pretty small percentage. Honestly, have not seen that many new Superdutys or the new Chevy's either, takes a while for them to get out there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I live in Houston and ive seen about 5 or 6 driving around...none in radiant red though....only mine

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I've only seen 3 in my area, all DCs red, white, and black. I know one has the 4.7, not sure on the others.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hello, I am new to this forum, I am currently in the las vegas area, and I for myself have seen around 6 or 8 2007 tundras (im a mail carrier by the way), most are double cabs, I have yet seen a Crew Max model but my own, I drive a 07 Tundra 5.7L, 4x2, SR5 Silver Sky Metallic Crew Max, and a very PROUD owner :tu:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well.... if you was driving a domestic truck then just about every other truck you passed would look just like yours. I'll like being one of the few.

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts