Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read previous post about the incentives that Toyota is doing for the new Tundras. Like $1000 dollar bonus on trade-ins and $2000 off regular cab trucks, but see no such mention of these on my local dealers website. So my question is are these region specific or have these incentives already expired or what?

Please shed some light on this as I am planning on going to the dealer next weekend. Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------------------------
Hope to soon be owner of a RCSB 5.7L Tundra

·
Registered
23 Posts
FWIW, I saw on a commercial last night (04/14/2007) that Toyota is offering the financing incentives on the Crewmax now...

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think Toyota is offering a Manufacturer-to-Dealer incentive as opposed to a rebate or bonus cash. This type of incentive is never advertised but can be yours for the taking if you let them know that you're aware of it.

They'll use that incentive to make a deal if it's available. Check out the incentives & rebates section on Edmunds. Edmund's calls this type of incentive "marketing support," but when I used to work in the car biz (briefly), we called it "trunk money."

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
While I was in Tucson last week I saw a commercial for one of the local Toyota dealers and they were offering $4,000 off MSRP on '07 Tundras.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts