Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is John Michael and I have owned a tundra for 4 years. I hope I can get some answers from you experienced guys. my question is: Do you know where I can get a driver seat for my 2006 sr5 v8 truck it is a grey color interior. :ts:

·
Forum Admin
8,242 Posts
You got a few options Jon Michael. Buy a new one, buy a used one, or buy an off-brand seat (aka, "aftermarket' seat).

If you want a new one, check with some of our sponsors such as Champion, Joe Meyers, and TRD Sparks. I've bought from Champion and TRD Sparks a dozen times and the customer service is second to none at both places. Just call them and tell them what you need, they'll help you find it.

If you want a used one, post a "Want To Buy" or "WTB" thread in the Classifieds section of this forum. maybe you'll get lucky and someone will be selling their old ones. You can also try a scrap yard, but that's an obvious answer.

If you want an aftermarket seat, again, tag a sponsor, they typically give us discounts. However, you'll be paying top dollar on aftermarket seats because finding one that fits our Tundra is not easy.

Good luck dude. Welcome to the forum :tu:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts