Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck and it was debadged. Where can I find badges to put them back on? I would appreciate nay help. thanks!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Don't know why you'd want them back on... but i bet someone on here still has theirs. I broke two of them or I would give you mine

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Should have told seller you would deduct the cost of the badging from the sale price and got brand new ones from Toyota. cause new dealer ones are not cheap for the whole set. Too funny, where are the stinking badges?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just spent an hour taking my 5.7 off.....

(cant say I really care for the big chrome obnoxious badges, but each to their own!)

~JH

·
Registered
32 Posts
I plan on taking mine off within the next week or so. Make me an offer and they are yours.

Andy

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I bought my truck and it was debadged. Where can I find badges to put them back on? I would appreciate nay help. thanks!
I still have the full, undamaged set I took off my 5.7 Limited. I've been holding on to them in hopes of making a trade for, um, something.:confuseda:

You would have to mess around with cleaning off the old adhesive and applying new, but I'm also willing to entertain an offer.:deal:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
We don't need no steenking badges :D

I think you can find all you want in the trash from the guys on this board.
you'd think they would be tossing them but it is not so. When it gets a little warmer, I will be painting parts on my truck blue and thought it would be good to do the badges and wanted others in case they don't come out good

·
Registered
598 Posts
Its funny how popular the debadge thing is. I don't have a single badge on my truck but have never seen another Tundra in person without them. I have actually had people driving all around me going down the road trying to figure out what my truck is.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i still have all mine, pm me if your interested

1 - 17 of 17 Posts