Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I will get a crewmax 2wd limited this year. anyone here have a favorite dealer?
I would check out Jim Barkley Toyota in Ashville NC, you are not too far away. On line inventory with real bottom line pricing, no dealer docs fees, no BS at dealer. In and out in 45 mins. :tu:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Check also with Marietta Toyota in Marietta if you want to stay in Georgia. Ask for B Deitz Internet Sales

·
Registered
187 Posts
The dealer in Warner Robins offers a lifetime unlimited mile power-train warranty for free on all new vehicles they sell.

·
Registered
81 Posts
We had really good luck with the internet sales guy at Toyota of Roswell. He got us a good deal on my wife's '04 4runner.

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
Check also with Marietta Toyota in Marietta if you want to stay in Georgia. Ask for B Deitz Internet Sales
avoid Marrietta Toyota bad advice there crocked to the tee :td: :td:

Go to Sandy Springs Toyota talk with there net sales dept I was very happy with them vs the big boy's bad attitude on pricing...

·
Registered
68 Posts
avoid Marrietta Toyota bad advice there crocked to the tee :td: :td:

Go to Sandy Springs Toyota talk with there net sales dept I was very happy with them vs the big boy's bad attitude on pricing...
Oh really, I had the same experience at Sandy Springs and even worse at World Toyota. Don't want to talk on the phone, get you in and want to haggle pricing. Oh well, maybe it was just meant to be that way. Glad you had a good one at Sandy Springs. Maybe it was just me :)

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
Oh really, I had the same experience at Sandy Springs and even worse at World Toyota. Don't want to talk on the phone, get you in and want to haggle pricing. Oh well, maybe it was just meant to be that way. Glad you had a good one at Sandy Springs. Maybe it was just me :)

I think Dealership in this area Suck in general There is too much of an attitude or maybe that's Atlanta Subculture and pretty much the same applies to the driver's in this area too the Concept Yield or right of way Many people in this area are clueless or on there cell phones:rolleyes: gotten to Love Big cities...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey,

My local dealer has all their Toyota vehicles selling at Invoice this week.

I have a Tundra Crewmax limited on order from them.

Tell them David Lynn sent you:

Ask for Taurus Ross, New Car Sales Manager

800-948-2546
803-279-8400

Taylor Toyota
5425 Jefferson Davis Hwy
North Augusta, SC 29841

Taylor Toyota in N. Augusta SC,offering new and used Toyotas, a Toyota Dealer and 2007 Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid, Yaris, FJ Cruiser, RAV4, and Tundra Taylor Toyota sells Cars, Trucks, SUVs, and Toyota Hybrid Vehicles

They are about 2 hrs from Atlanta,GA, Charlotte, NC, etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts