Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2003 Tundra with the factory tow package this year, but I don't know where to find the plug for it.
Where do I look and what does it look like?

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought a Prodigy brake controller for my 05 DC last year and installed it. Super easy and it makes such a difference when pulling our camper. Check out this video from etrailer. It should answer any question you have but if it doesn't, I will do my best to remember or go look at mine to see if I can help you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It has worked flawlessly for me. Easy gain adjustment on the fly. It’s out of the way but still easy to see while driving.

I just didn’t need the extra features of the 3. I was planning on adding a harness to our Sequoia also so I used the quick disconnect mount to be able to move it back and forth between trucks which is pretty slick. Never needed the trailer brakes in the Sequoia so it never got wired up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear. I was thinking of the 3 but the 2 has the newer technology and eBay has it for $66. :)
I like the quick disconnet idea. I was thinking of trying out the wireless type but I don't want that expense just yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think so. It's $104+ on amazon and $200+ at Trailer/camper stores.
Thanks again, now it's just waiting on the package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts