Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, well just like the title says. I know awhile back on fleabay there where a bunch of vendors.....all of a sudden they are all gone. So if anyone know of a website where I can purchase these I would appreciate it.

THANKS

TAZILLA

·
Registered
739 Posts
tazilla try these links there all about the same price

New 00-04 Toyota Tundra Diamond Headlights Black : eBay Motors (item 250571002519 end time Feb-26-10 22:37:13 PST)

Chrome Clear Headlights by Custom

last link is summit racing no pic but it's the headlights for 00-04 tundra i ordered these, there on back order i know i could of ordered these elsewhere, but i had credit and a coupon code saved me a lot at summit. i hope these help you out it would be cheaper to do black housing mod :becky:

Matrix 09-1234-B - Matrix Lights & Lenses - Overview - SummitRacing.com

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Or you can do that yourself. Tape out the same areas and then use spray paint for plastic. Krylon Fusion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
is there any loss in brightness when using a black housing? anyone know?

·
Registered
91 Posts
no just leave the reflector part alone paint the smooth stuff only i have not noticed any difference in brightness juss more looks in the daytime. lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx fellas....yea I had thought to paint it myself but too lazy and my headlights have oxidation on them. I was just gonna get a complete set and call it a day but might take on the task. Any how to videos???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts