Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a list of popular brands and their websites. Also some popular retailers of many brands. In no particular order.

Here are some polish/cleaner/wax sites!

Duragloss- Duragloss Car Care Products ($5 shipping) Fantastic stuff, love #105 and AquaWax (same as Zaino)

Jeffs Werkstatt- www.jeffswerkstatt.com Quality sealants and polishes. Get Prime and Acrylic Jett. Looks great on all paints.

Meguiars- Car Care Products: Car Waxes to Leather Cleaners, Meguiar's the Leader in Car and Surface Care since 1901 Great product line, lots of good stuff. I mostly use M21, HyperDressing, and #80 a really good polish.

Mothers- MOTHERS® Polishes·Waxes·Cleaners Really underrated company, good stuff.

Zaino- www.zainobros.com Great sealants and polishes, but pricey. The new Clear Seal is a sealant you wipe on a leave, it drys with no rubbing.

Optimum- Optimum Car Products Great beginer and pro line. OCW, Optimum Polish, and Optimum No-Rinse are some things I cant do without.

Mezerna- Classic Motoring Accessories - Car Care and Detailing Supplies IP and FPII are fantastic.

Poorboys- poorboysworld.com Complete lineup and easy to use. Nattys Blue will make your paint drip, and the SSR line is a great line of polishes, while Bold N Brite is a fantastic tire dressing.

Zymol- Welcome to Zymol Worldwide Pricey, but good.

Clearkote- ClearKote - Clearly Best! Vanillia Moose and Red Moose Glaze along with Quickshine are great.

FK1- Finish Kare, Automotive, Marine, Aerospace, Mold Release Agents, Paint Contamination #425= anti-static, no pollen! Also try 2180 and 1000.

Four Star- We Are Car Care ! Car Wax - Car Polish - Auto Detailing Supplies & Car Accessories Good stuff. Ultimate Paint Protection works good.

Detailers Pride- Great all around stuff, love DP 4-n-1 and Max-Wax.

Pinnacle- [url=http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2675201-10512410]We Are Car Care ! Car Wax - Car Polish - Auto Detailing Supplies & Car Accessories
Soverign= sex on black

Wolfgang- We Are Car Care ! Car Wax - Car Polish - Auto Detailing Supplies & Car Accessories Love the paint sealant, Wolfgang Deep Gloss.

Chemical Guys- Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detail Supplies : CHEMICAL GUYS WHOLESALE AUTO DETAILING SUPPLIES CAR WASH PRODUCTS PROFESSIONAL CAR DETAIL SUPPLY FACTORY DIRECT 50/50 wax is great, and their line of dressings rock.

Klasse- We Are Car Care ! Car Wax - Car Polish - Auto Detailing Supplies & Car Accessories Cant live without AIO!

Hi-temp- Top of the Line Auto Detailing Supplies Cant live without grape tire dressing.

P21S- S100 Welcome to S100 Cycle Care Products s100 is same as p21s, a great carnauba.

Here are some other retail sites.

We Are Car Care ! Car Wax - Car Polish - Auto Detailing Supplies & Car Accessories Great site, has almost everything you need. Look at the Porter Cable packages that include backingplate and pads.

www.danase.com I am a big supporter of this site, customer service is top-notch.

Classic Motoring Accessories - Car Care and Detailing Supplies

Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Car Care Products

Top of the Line Auto Detailing Supplies

These are just a start of some sites that I get my detailing supplies from. If you know of any more, keep adding to that list. Anything you buy from any of these sites, will help your truck look it's best for years to come.

Brandon

EDIT: Recently added sites

PaintScratch Touch-Up Paint (rs), Spray Cans, Spray Paint, Paint Pens, Car Paint, Automotive Paint -Get cans of custom spray paint matched to your truck color.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
If you know of any more, keep adding to that list.
May I add PaintScratch.com?

Not exactly a detailing supplier, but you can order cans of spray paint custom mixed to your vehicle's paint code. Very handy to have since it is virtually impossible to go into an auto parts store and find your exact color.

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Want do you think of the products on Adamspolish.com. I am leading to these only because they have instructional video's on they web-site. If possible gvie me a run down on the products you use on each part of your vehicle. Thanks and keep on truckin.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The products I use on each part of my vehicle are listed in the "how to correctly detail your auto" sticky.

Adams is good stuff, Detail spray and in and out are 2 of my favorites. I dont like their polishes, waxes, or cleaners.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Want do you think of the products on Adamspolish.com. I am leading to these only because they have instructional video's on they web-site. If possible gvie me a run down on the products you use on each part of your vehicle. Thanks and keep on truckin.
I just stumbled on to some of the Adams stuff last week from the BMW form. Anyway I used thier product "invisible undercarriage" I really like how it blacks our the huge wheel wells we have on the 07 tundra made it look new again.........good stuff

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts