Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking desperately for TRD factory headers for my 04 tundra. im not super savvy with all this computer B.S. and am almost sure nobody will see this, seeing as how ivee sent this plea out several times and can seem to find nobody listening, but i'll ask again....can anybody help me find such an item?its the only thing i need to finish the ultimate, fastest, strongest, badest Tundra on the road.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
...i'll ask again....can anybody help me find such an item?its the only thing i need to finish the ultimate, fastest, strongest, badest Tundra on the road.
People do pay attention here. Any pics or build details for your Toy? Just curious.

Do you specifically want TRD, or will Doug T or JBA work as well?

·
Registered
741 Posts
scottyro i have an extra set of trd headers, one of the trd headers was dented and i had it repaired, there are no leaks they were tested if your interested in buying them im asking $100. i bought a new pair from craigslist the perty chrome ones :drool: in the pics below btw those are not for sale :D i no longer need these trd headers, they cost me $50 dollars and another $50 to fix the dent so $100 plus shipping if you want them not making anything off them just paying it forward :trd:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, jjjackies is a great deal, if you really want TRD headers.
you can buy them from trd or your dealership. but the cost might be alot. i don't know, i personally went with JBA as most of us went with jba or DT headers. but if thats what you really want, you can check ebay, craig list, & here. or other toyota web site's. if i were you i would want brand new 1's. also buy OEM gaskets. or you will have issue's down the road. 04's are different than other year's, so make sure you know they are specificly for your 2004.
now you go ahead & buy them. a few people lead you to your options, & told you how to obtain them.

by they way, you come on pretty strong, with your wording, ultimate, fastest, strongest, badest tundra on the road. your kiddding right? i surely hope so. you have no idea what many member's have.

so kick it down a notch, until you know what other's have done, & proven.
before you make those claims.
especially with so little time on this web site.
if you can, enlighten us to what you have, we are waiting.
good luck,
gorilla

·
Registered
741 Posts
sorry my bad just trying to help won't happen again Tundradrenalin

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll check out the DT site. I've been thinking about headers for a while. Got 2002 4x4 trd tundra. got a k&n Air filter, a chip, and a Banks Monster exhaust already :) great Power and MPG's gain. Would the Headers Kill the mpg's?

·
Registered
113 Posts
jjjackies can I ask you for a huge favor. Could you please take pictures of the flange that you weld to the cat. I need pictures of where it bolts up to the headers and also pictures of the gaskets. I bought a new set of Trd Headers also but I only got the headers and I am having issues with the aftermarket flange I welded up. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Better watch it Gorilla.......his "might" be badder..........grinzzzzzzz
He might be, but, I was thinking the same as Gorilla. Without pics or details, hard to
agree with the statements. I hope he proves us wrong, so, time to step to the plate.

I would love to see another bada$$ 1G running the streets or trails.

·
Registered
741 Posts
sorry to go off topic. Crewmax_hopeful updated here are a few more pics added of gasket between flange and header :D

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thank you! The pictures really helped but I need one more. The picture I am looking for is of the gasket that goes in between the header and the flange that is welded to the cat.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts