Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Where to get mesh grille?

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  BobbyB 
#1 ·
I am possibly interested in getting one of these for my "06 DC. The design I am looking for is the one that member RCsTUNDRA has on his grey DC. I saw one similar, or perhaps its the same exact one for a little over $300 on trdparts4u.com, but I don't want to spend that much. Are there any other cheaper alternatives?

#3 ·
eBay.....I got mine for $70 shipped, right place / right time.

#5 ·
I run a ATS Custom Grille on mine.....take a look in my gallery. :beavbutt:
It was $220 back in 05 when I bought it. It has not rusted or dis-colored...very well made.

#6 ·
Check out Paramount Restyling
I just found them today, they are one of the few that offer a mesh grille for 1st Gen Tundra's. I have been looking for a while, especially in black, and they have one. So I think I might pick up one and try it out.

#7 ·
Check out Paramount Restyling
I just found them today, they are one of the few that offer a mesh grille for 1st Gen Tundra's. I have been looking for a while, especially in black, and they have one. So I think I might pick up one and try it out.

BEWARE, dont say I didnt warn ya~ ;)

#9 ·
The Waltrip Grille is available on TRDparts4u .com. Click on your year of tundra, and look under accessories, then Grille. They are $307. Get one while they still exist, they look great!

#11 ·
ne1 know if the mesh can be removed? i'd consider getting one if i could get it powdercoated either satan black or phantom gray

Yes it can.

#12 ·
I removed mine, and had it powder coated black. You can see it in my images...

#13 ·
Where'd you get that bumper bar on your Sequoia?

#14 ·
It actually started life as a Manik full size brush guard that I cut down, sanded and had Rhino-lined. I wanted the Jaos version center protector, but couldn't find one at the time...and later found out they were about $750 and not that strong. I'm just going to throw some lights on this bar and call it good...

#15 ·
It actually started life as a Manik full size brush guard that I cut down, sanded and had Rhino-lined. I wanted the Jaos version center protector, but couldn't find one at the time...and later found out they were about $750 and not that strong. I'm just going to throw some lights on this bar and call it good...

Nice job.....:tu:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.