1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
In the back window on a gun safe rack.:D

·
Super Genius
920 Posts
If you have a DC then you can fit a small gun safe under one of the back seats. Not sure about the CM but you can probably fit something behind or under the rear seats also. For the RC you will probably have to use the console or the truck bed. Look in the deals section of this forum for a group buy on console vaults. I posted links to many cheap but very good safes in that thread.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Get a permit to carry it. I'm too paranoid to leave my sidearm ANYWHERE accept attached to my hip.

·
Registered
302 Posts
With a permit - is it only good in your state of residence? What gives when you travel to adjoining states on a regular basis? What if the gun is in the locked glove box?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
With a permit - is it only good in your state of residence? What gives when you travel to adjoining states on a regular basis? What if the gun is in the locked glove box?
Lots of states honor each others permits. Go to the web of the state agency that issued your carry permit & the info should be there. Try the NRA website or just do a search. States have differing rules regarding other forms of carry so I couldn't tell you about the vehicle. In FL the gun has to be encased;glove box, holster, zipped pouch, etc. As long as you cannot just pick it up and start firing.
Try here:http://www.nraila.org/recmap/Recguide.pdf

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Check out Packing.org Concealed Carry (CCW), Concealed Weapon Permit, Concealed Weapon Law : Home for all your questions. Certain states have reciprocity w/other states and every state is different. If you travel to a state frequently that doesn't recognize your state's permit, be sure to check the Florida list for that state. You can get a permit as a non-resident and it will be honored in 30 states.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts