Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna level out my CM but Im not sure which brand I should go with? I want an even stance, I dont want my frotn end higher then the back. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Donahoe coilovers...they are adjustable and provide a way better ride than stock. Of course, they are $995 but are worth every penny.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Are these coilovers on sale now or is this something in the works.also where would a good place to purchase them be?:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Good question. Also, can you get a front leveling kit that wont make the back look like its saging under load?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thats a good recommendation but can we get some feedback on some of the leveling kits still?

I am very interested in a small front end leveling kit but I hear about them causing problems down the road. How can this be prevented or what should I be looking for?

·
Registered
145 Posts
To me the new Tundras sit level as is. The truck sits lower than any other full-size truck on the market today, front and rear. It's certainly easier to get in and out of compared to others.

To me one of the best features about the Tundra is that it's low-to-the-ground, even the 4x4s, than every other brand on the market.

In fact, a bud of mine was looking at my Tundra yesterday and he said "Is that thing four wheel drive?" When I told him it was he asked if I had it lowered. He also said that even without anything in it that it looked like it was fully loaded.

Low riding 4x4s are great! :tu:

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
And so I say to myself...Self, ignore him, just fricken ignore him!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
My 2 cents :from what i've seen online i think revtek is the most popular so far for the 2007, but it would proabbly be a better idea to wait for the dr coilovers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$995 is alittle steep! I was looking at the TUFF COUNTRY Leveling Kit for the 07 Tundraasking price of $ 94.99 I hardly ever do any offroading and when I do its just a patch of dirt. HAHHAH

·
Registered
61 Posts
Boy those 35's look good on that leveled CrewMax!
Are those 33's or 35's? Looks like stock rims too but a nice upgraded look alltogether!

Anyone else know if the Tuff Country kit is any good?

·
Registered
26 Posts
From what I have researched, I think the Readylift or the Daystar are the way to go.
My reasoning..... It is a solid piece that mounts between the strut and the "A" arm.
I had a leveling kit on my Titan and found that a lot of people that had the spacer that goes between the coil and the strut didnt like it. When they went over a minor bump, it sounded like the shock was overextending and bottoming out on itself. My buddys dad oped for the this style and very soon after bought the solid top mount type from PRG Products.
Actually for the Titan, I wouldnt buy the Daystar because it mounts this way. The Daystar for the 07 tundra apears to mount on top of the strut and not IN the strut. I dont know how big I am on the bolt extenders however. They seem pretty cheesy.
Just my $0.02.........

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have the Ready lift and it is great ,,,the ride is just like stock,,,:tu:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts