Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mojave

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im buying new rims and i have narrowed it down to 3 different styles from FUEL Offroad rims...i like them all equally but i cant use 3 different wheels and i just cant make up my mind cause they are all pretty sik rims, they are all the same price so it makes the decision a little tough when they are all apealing :beatsme:...so i need some feedback and your honest opinions on these wheels i post up...these wheels are going on a 37 toyo MT and will be 20's...for those who dont know my truck its a white DC

OCTANE

Hostage

Mojave

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
The first one - OCTANE - looks sick on white with the all black.

Buy them for me and I'll run em on my RW.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
What is it with the 4.7L guys being smarta$$es lately.

OCTANE

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Then tightey why dont you buy 4 and be "different"?

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Then why change. Keep your eye out on craigslist. I found a set of TRuD wheels in santa Fe (I know it is a long ways from you, but if there is someone buying maybe you can get the takeoffs).

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Those Mojave's are pretty sik, 1 vote ;)

·
Registered
469 Posts
I just ordered the 20x10 Hostage in chrome.....so you know which one I voted for.:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I voted Hostage, they are similar to my wheels:D

·
Registered
469 Posts
sweet i cant wait to see them on...post a pic up on this thread when they are bolted up

don't worry, there will be pictures. I just gotta complete my lift first. Just waiting on parts right now.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Octane vote in...
Of the 3, I like the clean design - I'm a believer in having the rims compliment the truck, not be so over the top that it over powers the whole visual package.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts